Ваша корзина пуста
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Femarelle, A Natural Serm for Menopause Bone Health, 56 Capsules

руб 1607.94
Экономия: $3.92 (скидка 11%)
4.0 из 5 на основании 6 отзывов
Другие Отзывы (0)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 6

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »

excellent product for menopausal symptoms

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1761129 Aug 21, 2011

I ordered this product in order to control hot flashes that were occurring every 2 hours. Because I am unable to take hormones or any natural phytoestrogens, this product offered what I needed. Within 3 days, all hot flashes and night sweats have ceased and I am sleeping extremely well. This product is natural and the research on it is well documented. I am a nurse and have already recommended this product to others.

Great, Fast Service

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен BarbaraAnn May 23, 2012

So happy with iHerb. I received my order super fast, it arrived 2 days after I placed the order and it was packaged very securely. Their website is very user friendly and their inventory & prices are amazing. I will definately order from iHerb again. Thank You iHerb.com

Top Quality Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2924771 Sep 14, 2011

Purchased this for my wife and she has very favorable results! Will continue to purchase this product.

Femarelle

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1446723 Jan 05, 2012

I have taken Femarelle for several years now. Found it does help with hot flashes, because when I stopped taking them for a while the flashes came back. Don't know if it works for bone health.

Radical hope

Отзыв оставлен 4699964946546798649 Jul 28, 2013

I have fracture level osteoporosis, which causes pain in my leg bones. After taking Femarelle for a couple of weeks, I see a difference in how I feel, how my skin looks and have reduced pain in my legs. But I will not know if it is actually helping to rebuild bone until my next density test.

Позиции 1-5 из 6