RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽346.08

₽398.30

Экономия: ₽52.21 (скидка 13%)

Написать Отзыв

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

From Russia with love

Отзыв оставлен Olechka Nov 08, 2011

Great flakes without additives. Maybe a little hardish, but for me it is not essential.

Awesome

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2065135 Jan 05, 2012

I'd never had organic, gluten free corn flakes before, but these did not disappoint. The flakes were a little smaller than your usual generic corn flakes, but the flavor was great. Just two ingredients!

Best corn flakes!

Отзыв оставлен TheNorwegian Apr 16, 2014

Theese are really the best gluten free corn flakes I've ever tried. They taste like corn but without that overpowering smell that unpopped popcorn has. They taste sweet and are crunchy. I use theese for breakfast but also instead of bredcrumbs or panko.

excellent

Отзыв оставлен 5424769965779657541 Feb 23, 2015

nous avons beaucoup apprécié ces corn flakes sans ajout de sucre ou autres ingrédients! D' ailleurs , j'en ai déjà commandé plusieurs fois

Very GOOD :)

Отзыв оставлен Ann-Hanalyza Nov 01, 2015

I really miss eating cornflakes and i bought this to make some orange cornflakes cookies for Eid. It stays and maintain crunchy and very tasty compare to conventional , GMO cornflakes. Yup, the only downside it's pricey but worth it.

Best Natural Tasting Cereal

Отзыв оставлен 4893636099550659578 Jan 10, 2016

Doesn't taste exactly like corn flakes but close to it. It's more like Incan big corn mix with corn. It did take a lil time to get use to the non regular "kel....s" brand but is great to actually eat corn flakes again.

Erewhon Corn Flakes are Great For When Your Kids Just Want Cold Cereal

Отзыв оставлен mirindalikethedrink Mar 21, 2016

We don't often eat instant breakfasts and cold cereal in our house but when we do this cereal is very much liked by my 8 and 5 year old

organic corn flakes

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1983368 Jul 08, 2011

my kids adore it!

Perfect

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3015140 Jun 01, 2012

I use them to make gluten free fish sticks.

Amazeballs!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1069390 Nov 16, 2012

I know it's "just corn flakes", but they were really tasty and just crunchy enough. I eat it every day, and couldn't do without. After using it for a while, I make sure to buy new packets every other week just to make sure I don't run out. Absolutely love the flavour, and love that it could be used as supplements to yoghurt or energy bars. One downside though: they get soggy really quick, so I always make sure not to poure too much milk in and eat it right away.

Позиции 1-10 из 18