Специальное предложение июля: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи Боксберри

Erewhon, Organic, 100% Whole Grain Cereal, Raisin Bran, 15 oz (425 g)

руб 181.01
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (3)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

I Like the taste

Posted by Reviewer1011072 on Aug 15, 2011

I've always favored Erewhon Raison Bran because of the flavor. Maybe not for all, but to me it really tastes "healthy." good price too.

Cereal

Posted by Reviewer2950998 on May 22, 2011

Not that good. It doesn't hold up well under milk. There is not much flavor either.

Love Erewhon

Posted by Reviewer2526088 on Sep 21, 2011

I like Erewhon cereal because they don't add sugar. The sugar in this comes from the natural sugar in the raisins and from barley malt. I add a whole box to my homemade granola to enhance the fiber content. It taste good, too.

My favorite!!

Posted by Reviewer2819540 on Nov 01, 2012

Yes, it needs a little sweeting (I personally add some Ideal Brown, really gives it that homey taste) but this cereal is FAR AND AWAY one of my all-time favorites. Perfect amount of fiber/protein/density/sweetness to be a filling, satisfying and delicious breakfast (or anytime snack). I love with with some almond milk and cinnamon! plus--this is the LOWEST SUGAR version of this cereal I've found *anywhere.* Well worth coming back again and again!! I'll probably have to start ordering it in bulk now!!

Delicious!

Posted by jnewbigging on Sep 25, 2013

I love this cereal. I think I'm hooked. Tried other grocery-store cereals and nothing beats this one. Healthy, delicious, and filling. Couldn't ask for more!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »