RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽2,296.59
₽3,031.53
Экономия: ₽734.94 (скидка 24%)
4.5 из 5 на основании 24 отзывов

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

They work (the enzymes)

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2292722 Nov 11, 2008

My brother and I take these. They do work, but our pH is not yet 7 as it has to be. But I think that's normal if you follow a detox program. At least my pH is never lower as 6 anymore. Before it was 5 or less. Sometimes I take 1 alkalizer capsule extra with these and then my pH is oke. So this one (enzymedica)is maybe a a little expensive. You can also use an alalizer(powder for) they are cheaper. I use them both. But I don't overdose.

Does the job

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3239514 Feb 12, 2009

My itching stops everytime I get my ph 6.5 or greater

Enzymedica pH basic 120

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1531009 May 07, 2009

It really works! I've tried other products, but this one works best! I Highly recommend it!

pH-Basic

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2529415 Mar 17, 2012

I am very satisfied with this product. I tested my pH levels when i first received the product. I was at a 5.5 which is way below normal. After 2 weeks i reached a 7.0 and staying steady.

Пожаловаться

Effective and easy to take

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2344847 Feb 01, 2015

I have chronic acidosis mostly likely due to a chronic infection and heavy metals. Taking these capsules is easy to use compared to drops and they alkalize my body. This is something I've learned that I require to avoid more secondary illnesses like cold sores and colds.

Позиции 1-5 из 24