RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,909.26

₽2,520.25

Экономия: ₽610.99 (скидка 24%)

Написать Отзыв

Русский (0)
Сортировать по

doubts of efficiency

Отзыв оставлен 5622284796256984550 May 26, 2015

Interesting product...no clear effects, but not side effects either...not sure if it really works or not

Great product!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1423362 Apr 29, 2015

If you suffer from reflux and malabsorption this is the solution for you

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Effective and easy to take

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2344847 Feb 01, 2015

I have chronic acidosis mostly likely due to a chronic infection and heavy metals. Taking these capsules is easy to use compared to drops and they alkalize my body. This is something I've learned that I require to avoid more secondary illnesses like cold sores and colds.

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Enzymedica ph-basic

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2620618 Sep 03, 2014

This benigicial for ph balance body

pH-Basic

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2529415 Mar 17, 2012

I am very satisfied with this product. I tested my pH levels when i first received the product. I was at a 5.5 which is way below normal. After 2 weeks i reached a 7.0 and staying steady.

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Not sure I need this product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2117535 Sep 15, 2011

I've taken a bottle of this formula....I thought I needed it for better digestion but not sure it does much for me or if I really need this. Perhaps I need a digestive enzyme more.

great product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1041037 Jul 20, 2011

I am using already second bottle. Very good results. I can survive without cystoprotec when I using this suplement. I recomend it for people with IC.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

great product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2803898 Jul 07, 2011

fast service and good value

Great product!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2993074 Apr 11, 2011

These pH-Basic capsules really work. I've been taking them for over a year now and highly recommend them.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

LOVE THIS PRODUCT -

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3271310 Mar 04, 2011

Its enteric coated which means that it targets the correct tissue within the body thereby allowing it to be more effective. I had previously been taking NOW Super Enzymes die to the fact that my diet was pretty high in processed foods as well as a fair amount of animal fat/protein. For which I still prefer the NOW. Ive since modified my food intake to MUCH less animal products .. So, Ice switched to Enzymedica. I still have a fair amount of plant based preprocessed food though ( still on strict bedrest). Great product & helps with bowel regulation. Especially in conjunction with the refrigerated version of Udo's Super 8 & Barlean's refridgerated fish oil. Keep my body workin' properly

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным