Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары Распродажа

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Enzymedica, Acid Soothe, 90 Capsules (Discontinued Item)

$19.18
$23.98
руб 1167.10
Экономия: $4.80 (скидка 20%)
4.0 из 5 на основании 12 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (0)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 12

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 | Следующая »

Enzymedica Acid Soothe

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1235015 Sep 04, 2008

This product is helpful in controlling acid reflux. It also helps with digestion. I would recommend this product if one has trouble with either of these conditions.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

joe

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2145595 May 31, 2010

great product have been suffering a long time this stuff works and also for my sister who has crohns

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Does reduce acid reflux

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1508536 May 02, 2011

My main symptom for GERD is a hoarse voice. I see a big improvement when I take three capfuls after every meal, watch the type and quantity of food somewhat, and make sure I go to bed at least 3 hours after eating. If I forget the Acid Soothe, then I take antacids (3 tri-salts) 1-1/2 to 2 hours after eating. For a longterm solution, and to avoid eventually needing zantac or stronger, I'm working with Touch for Health and Eden Energy medicine to address the underlying meridian imbalances. Won't know how that works for a few years!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Great temporary relief!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1324989 Dec 16, 2011

Whenever I feel an acid attack coming on, Acid Soothe to the rescue. Fantastic.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

A Life Saver!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2657156 Mar 09, 2010

Like most people, we sometimes eat foods that are not healthy for us or foods that our bodies do not digest well. This product gives you instant relief from indigestion in a natural way. I have told everyone I know about this product and they now use it instead of anti-acids.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 12

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 | Следующая »