RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,291.11

₽1,614.22

Экономия: ₽323.11 (скидка 20%)

Оценки Покупателей

Русский (0)
Сортировать по

soothes inflammed stomach

Отзыв оставлен truevitality Nov 26, 2012

I love enzymedica products..they work and the acid soothe is no exception. Settles the burn, but best taken before you get the burn and great for helping to get off the acid reducing meds that slow your digestion down too

REALLY HELPS GALLBLADER AND DIGESTIVE PROBLEMS

Отзыв оставлен gallbladdertreatment Nov 12, 2012

VERY FAST SHIPPING AND GREAT PRODUCT OF ENZYMEDICA. i USE IT IN COMBINATION WITH DIGEST GOLD AND LYPO GOLD AND THESE PRODUCTS CHANGE MY LIFE.I FEEL VERY GOOD AND I CAN EAT WHATEVER I WANT WITHOUT THE FEAR OF PAIN ANYMORE.

Didn't notice anything

Отзыв оставлен MicPink Apr 09, 2012

I don't think this product was what I needed, so I hate to give it 3 stars when it might actually work well for the right situation. I like the enzymedica products.

Great temporary relief!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1324989 Dec 16, 2011

Whenever I feel an acid attack coming on, Acid Soothe to the rescue. Fantastic.

Does reduce acid reflux

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1508536 May 02, 2011

My main symptom for GERD is a hoarse voice. I see a big improvement when I take three capfuls after every meal, watch the type and quantity of food somewhat, and make sure I go to bed at least 3 hours after eating. If I forget the Acid Soothe, then I take antacids (3 tri-salts) 1-1/2 to 2 hours after eating. For a longterm solution, and to avoid eventually needing zantac or stronger, I'm working with Touch for Health and Eden Energy medicine to address the underlying meridian imbalances. Won't know how that works for a few years!

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Haven't had to use them

Отзыв оставлен BOBBIMONTANA Apr 07, 2011

The other digestive enyzmes are working so well, haven't had to use them.

Definitely has helped

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2503490 Oct 27, 2010

I struggle with digestive problems and often get stomach pain, this helps knock it back a bit, thank goodness

joe

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2145595 May 31, 2010

great product have been suffering a long time this stuff works and also for my sister who has crohns

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

A Life Saver!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2657156 Mar 09, 2010

Like most people, we sometimes eat foods that are not healthy for us or foods that our bodies do not digest well. This product gives you instant relief from indigestion in a natural way. I have told everyone I know about this product and they now use it instead of anti-acids.

Disappointing

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1413231 Dec 10, 2009

I had high hopes for this product, but it didn't help heartburn.

Позиции 1-10 из 12