Ваша корзина пуста
Подарки Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары Заболевания A-Z

Enzymatic Therapy, Умный Q10 CoQ10, шоколадный вкус, 100 мг, 30 жевательных таблеток

Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (1)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Not bad tasting

Posted by Reviewer3026634 on Mar 16, 2009

These don't taste bad at all and I take them because the Zocor I am taking depleats the Q10. This seems to also help with the aches that come with being on Zocor. I reordered them.

A Tasty Supplement!

Posted by Reviewer1082521 on Sep 21, 2009

I have used this product for years and now especially since I have started taking a statin. It has a pleasant chocolate taste and I trust the Enzynatic Therapy name!

Healthy Heart Product

Posted by Reviewer1342677 on Feb 22, 2009

I have taken Q10 from others in the past but I like this chewable product the best. Having thyroid disease and rapid heart palpitations, i want to do what's best for my heart and circulatory system. I take this with Fatigued to Fantistic. I have noticed less occurrence of tapid heart palpitations.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1709087 on Dec 19, 2007

Excellent Product. Works great...the proof was in my CoQ10 blood level tests. Very absorbing; especially when taken at meal times.

Пожаловаться

Used a long time, really like it

Posted by Reviewer2394899 on May 17, 2010

Easy to take, the taste is good therefore I tend to take regularly. Has Vitamin E and the CoQ 10 and always had good luck with New Chapter Micki Patrick

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »