RU
RUB

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Enzymatic Therapy, Умный Q10 CoQ10, шоколадный вкус, 100 мг, 30 жевательных таблеток

₽1,077.45
₽1,710.10
Экономия: ₽632.65 (скидка 37%)
4.4 из 5 на основании 16 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (1)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 15

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 | Следующая »

Not bad tasting

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3026634 Mar 16, 2009

These don't taste bad at all and I take them because the Zocor I am taking depleats the Q10. This seems to also help with the aches that come with being on Zocor. I reordered them.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

A Tasty Supplement!

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1082521 Sep 21, 2009

I have used this product for years and now especially since I have started taking a statin. It has a pleasant chocolate taste and I trust the Enzynatic Therapy name!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Healthy Heart Product

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1342677 Feb 22, 2009

I have taken Q10 from others in the past but I like this chewable product the best. Having thyroid disease and rapid heart palpitations, i want to do what's best for my heart and circulatory system. I take this with Fatigued to Fantistic. I have noticed less occurrence of tapid heart palpitations.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Great Product

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1709087 Dec 19, 2007

Excellent Product. Works great...the proof was in my CoQ10 blood level tests. Very absorbing; especially when taken at meal times.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Used a long time, really like it

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2394899 May 17, 2010

Easy to take, the taste is good therefore I tend to take regularly. Has Vitamin E and the CoQ 10 and always had good luck with New Chapter Micki Patrick

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 15

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 | Следующая »