Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Enzymatic Therapy, True Organics, Железо 60 таблеток (Discontinued Item)

$8.79
$13.95
руб 447.20
Экономия: $5.16 (скидка 37%)
4.8 из 5 на основании 5 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (1)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-4 из 4

Works Great!

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2735431 Mar 14, 2013

Both my husband & I have had low hemoglobin... But not since we started using these. We only use one tablet daily and at least in our case, no constipation. Great product from a good company!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

new to me

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3264617 Dec 08, 2008

This is only the third time I've purchased this product. I like the principles behind it's creation. It's not been on the market very long at all. Enzymatic Therapy, however, is a company I've come to trust over the years.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Iron Tablets

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2526088 Jan 25, 2010

This is a great iron supplement. 2 provides 18 mg. It is made with organic ingredients, ingredients that my body knows what to do with instead of chemicals and preservatives.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Gentle and pure

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2084487 Jan 24, 2014

Have just started taking these as I have been feeling a bit tired lately and diet is a little low in iron ( not a big meat eater). I have had no negative side effects with this product and it seems to be having a subtle positive impact. Will continue to take and would buy again if I think I need to continue with an iron supplement. Im from Melbourne Australia

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-4 из 4