Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары

Enzymatic Therapy, Fiber Fusion Plus, сухой напиток с клетчаткой, 5.7 унций (162 г)

5 Звезды
Other Reviews (2)

Yikes! No No NO!

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен SkippyGurl Jul 22, 2010

It doesn't taste like my beloved orange fibogel in both taste and texture.. It tastes sandy n gross. I won't touch it again... What a waste.. Well.. the search goes on...

Пожаловаться

this is a great fiber supplement

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3237805 Oct 11, 2011

easier to drink than any other I have tried, and I feel it "absorbes toxins" better, because my skin is clearer when I take it.

Not your father's fiber

Отзыв оставлен alloriginal May 22, 2013

This stuff is excellent. It tastes good, is not lumpy or gritty, and works as intended. I use a serving every afternoon on an empty stomach and it really works for me. Wife loves it too! This does exactly what you WANT it to do, and it's tasty and economical. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Glucomannan Not For Me

Отзыв оставлен RubiesHealth Mar 26, 2013

This is one of the few products I have to stop half-way. The bloating and flatulence I experienced went beyond tolerance to offensive. I am very adventurous with fiber blends and have experienced all the ingredients in the list except glucomannan. I am the minority who suffer the side effects of glucomannan - gas, bloating, and purging diarrhea/constipation. I do not have IBS.

Smooth in Every Way

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2580814 Apr 09, 2008

Smooth mixing, smooth going down -- and, I think you know the rest.