RU
RUB

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Enzymatic Therapy, Doctor's Choice, Пренатальная Формула, Женское Здоровье 120 таблеток

₽1,175.31
₽1,865.42
Экономия: ₽690.12 (скидка 37%)
4.8 из 5 на основании 5 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (1)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-4 из 4

Excellent overall vitamin

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1752904 Nov 06, 2011

I take this as my daily vitamin (I'm not pregnant), so I only take half the recommended dosage. Due to other health issues, my body has trouble absorbing vitamins and nutrients from food. This product is the only on that has helped me. My hair and nails grow and stay strong; my super-sensitive digestive tract can tolerate the pills; and my body heals faster and feels better in general. I realize my use of product is atypical . . . but if my health-challenged body can benefit, I feel confident that others would benefit as well.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Great Vitamin for women

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3362304 Sep 06, 2014

Like another reviewer, I too am not pregnant but this is the only womens vitamin containing high doses of calcium. Since I started taking these pills a week ago at the recommended dose (I take two in the morning and two in the afternoon with meals) I noticed that my hair doesn't shed as much. I'm very happy with this formula.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

great product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1480371 Mar 15, 2009

Very complete prenatal.. No stomach issues at all!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

very good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1724706 Apr 15, 2009

very good

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-4 из 4