Впервые в iHerb?!

Enzymatic Therapy, Doctor's Choice, Пренатальная Формула, Женское Здоровье 120 таблеток

Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (1)

Excellent overall vitamin

Posted by Reviewer1752904 on Nov 06, 2011

I take this as my daily vitamin (I'm not pregnant), so I only take half the recommended dosage. Due to other health issues, my body has trouble absorbing vitamins and nutrients from food. This product is the only on that has helped me. My hair and nails grow and stay strong; my super-sensitive digestive tract can tolerate the pills; and my body heals faster and feels better in general. I realize my use of product is atypical . . . but if my health-challenged body can benefit, I feel confident that others would benefit as well.

Great Vitamin for women

Posted by Reviewer3362304 on Sep 06, 2014

Like another reviewer, I too am not pregnant but this is the only womens vitamin containing high doses of calcium. Since I started taking these pills a week ago at the recommended dose (I take two in the morning and two in the afternoon with meals) I noticed that my hair doesn't shed as much. I'm very happy with this formula.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1480371 on Mar 15, 2009

Very complete prenatal.. No stomach issues at all!

very good