Enzymatic Therapy, Doctor's Choice for Women, 90 Tablets

Other Reviews (1)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Quality Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer2499419 From Ohio on Nov 03, 2007

Was recommended to me by a health food store. I have been taking these for 3 years.

Good energy

Posted by Reviewer2966228 From Texas on Apr 16, 2008

My daughter took these and in two days her energy level was increased. I will continue to get these.

Best multi out there

Posted by Reviewer3107216 From Oregon on May 04, 2009

I can't be without these! Wonderful balanced nutrition and so complete!

Love IT

Posted by Reviewer1843434 From California on Dec 16, 2009

This a great way to get your multi with a focus on woman's needs. I love that you take this three times a day which makes way more sense that getting all you vitamins in one shot. I am hooked and take these 3 times a day evry day.

More energy!

Posted by Reviewer2285481 From Oregon on Oct 22, 2010

I'm able to get through the day without crashing in the afternoon. I feel more relaxed and it may be that I'm also nourishing my adrenals with schizandra (Nature's Way), adding probiotics for better digestion, and anti-fungals for candida/yeast (Nystatin from my naturopath; Cat's Claw from Whole World Botanicals). A huge pivotal point for me in better absorption of vitamins/minerals was when I read "Eat Right for Your Type" by Dr. D'Adamo. Your blood type DOES matter when you eat certain foods. Live well!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »