RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,072.76

₽1,262.18

Экономия: ₽189.42 (скидка 15%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Very potent, save money

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1767544 Jun 19, 2011

I didn't believe their claim that it wasn't necessary to take high doses and I took 5 drops. I've saturated with Lugol's iodine and maintained for 3 years. If I take a 32mg p.iodine pill I get no side affects, but 4 drops of Eidon iodine gave me insomnia. I figure I must have retained 1/4mg out of the 32mg pill. I just started taking their potassium to counteract sodium and balance that mineral pair. I also sent in my hair analysis from the form on Eidon's website, $67. I intent to balance all my minerals.

Iodine

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2387193 Oct 07, 2011

Eidon has always made the best products in my opinion...This Iodine is the best I have ever taken.Take 10 drops in the morning and you will notice a big difference.Thanks iHerb and Eidon for excellent service and product.

Worked for me

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1268836 Mar 20, 2011

I started using this after seeing a health article that said it could help with muscle cramps. I was getting up every hour in the night with a cramp, and taking either Ca, Mg, or K, just to get to morning. Well, after taking up to 35 drops/day, after 2 weeks the cramps were gone. I now take another I product that is a higher dose, and my spouse takes this.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

First time to buy this brand

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1694950 Jun 20, 2013

I buy iodine for a friend that was to have surgery to have her thyroid removed because of goiters after taking iodine for just a short time her dr told her she didnt need the surgery at this time.

Excellent product

Отзыв оставлен teacup Nov 05, 2013

I take a drop a few days a week... that is it ! and it has helped me retain my body heat in the winter. I like it that I don't have to keep the heater on all day just from taking a drop of this with my tea in the morning. I might even start taking it daily... I just didn't want to overdo it at first. A little goes a long way. I've even convinced my husband to take a drop on the very cold mornings and it seems to make him happier about winter :-)

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

So much Iodine for your money

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1330467 Apr 06, 2011

This product is great. 450 servings per bottle. Easy to use.

iodine liquid

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1240581 Aug 30, 2012

this is an excellent PURE product! so necessary for the immune system.. service also FAb!

Great

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2464320 Nov 02, 2011

Great product, seems to help. Nearly tasteless, easy to take with water.

happy

Отзыв оставлен 4728150869305032656 Dec 27, 2013

I have been taking the Iodine Liquid Concentrate for a couple of weeks now and I am very pleased at this point. One of the best things I'v done.

Fantastic value

Отзыв оставлен energetyx Apr 29, 2014

I've only been taking this for a month so far, at a dose of 2 drops per day, so it's a bit too soon to say how effective it is. Next month I'll double the dose to 4 drops, and the following month again to 8 drops (1 milligram). No negative effects so far, hopefully taking the 8 drops will be tolerable and I'll be able to give a better review then. One bottle looks like it'll last a very long time.

Позиции 1-10 из 16