RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽280.62

₽331.04

Экономия: ₽50.42 (скидка 15%)

Написать Отзыв

2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

My favorite of them all!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1848749 Feb 26, 2015

In my opinion, Edensoy Chocolate Soymilk is by far the best product of its kind. Rich in chocolate, just sweet enough, never too sweet. Yummy and refreshing, it satisfies my sweet tooth and saves me from cookies and cake. Please don't run out.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Not very chocolate-y

Отзыв оставлен sherilyn Aug 21, 2014

As a soy milk, I have no complaints but when I ordered this variant of EdenSoy's line of soy milk, I was expecting a stronger chocolate flavor. Instead, it tasted more malty. I would buy the slightly cheaper Carob variant as it tasted almost the same.

Nice!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1582777 Apr 02, 2014

Drinking it very cold is better in my opinion, but it's good.

Healthy Snack

Отзыв оставлен 5090339320739142087 Oct 30, 2013

Chocolate milk on ice with a straw...and I'm 10 years old again. It's a favorite afternoon snack that keeps me from raiding the candy cupboard.

Yum!

Отзыв оставлен australia Mar 16, 2013

This is delicious! Best tasting soy milk I've ever had. Not overly sweet, just the right amount of sweetness. Tastes very similar to your average chocolate milk from the supermarket. After trying this, I'm inclined to try the other soy milks in the range.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Delicious and healthy!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2893604 Jan 13, 2012

We bought one to try and loved it so much we came back and purchased in bulk. Great tasting smooth rich chocolate with just the right amount of sweetness. This is not the overly sweet chocolate milk of your childhood but a more sophisticated one for the adult palate.

Too Good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1269487 Jan 08, 2012

Over the years, my taste has changed. Every other soymilk was just too sweet...This one however has a chilled, protien taste with quite a bit of sweetness without being overpowering. I simply love Edensoy because not only of the flavor but all the protien and vitamins in it! XD

Chocolate Soumilk

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1086156 Dec 19, 2011

ok - not great.

This soymilk is FAB!

Отзыв оставлен x-tine Jun 05, 2011

This brand is the only one sweetened with maple syrup (not evaporated cane juice like all the other brands). It's organic AND made with reverse-osmosis filtered water! From a family-owned company, too. And, the best part is that it tastes AWESOME!

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Good milk!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2520119 Apr 15, 2011

Good alternative to regular chocolate milk.

Позиции 1-10 из 10