RU
RUB

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Комбинированная скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Посмотреть/Редактировать корзину Оформить Заказ
Всего в Корзине:
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽875.68

₽1,459.46

Экономия: ₽583.78 (скидка 40%)

Написать Отзыв

Оценки Покупателей

5 Звезды
4 Звезды
(4)
3 Звезды
(1)
2 Звезды
(0)
1 Звезды
(2)
Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

5star

Отзыв оставлен 4779849082782841604 Oct 21, 2013

good product

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Makes my skin feel soft

Отзыв оставлен LouLou May 31, 2013

I have often had problems with my skin. I am fair and freckly and I have acne scarring on my face. After two weeks taking this my skin looks and feels a lot softer, quite amazing actually. My skin seems to have a bit of a glow to it and feels smoother. I am applying the seed oil on my face to try to help the scarring and on my neck for sun damage.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

great

Отзыв оставлен 4971756355379332850 Jan 28, 2013

i guess it helps to clear up my cyst acne on my chin that i had for 10+yrs and my pores seem smaller too. for me it took almost 2 bottles to see the changes. i took 1 cap a day as i do not wan to be too dependent on it. prefer to let it work gradually.. great product!! will repurchase

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Sea Buckthorn

Отзыв оставлен 4651665800802724780 Oct 31, 2012

great help for the immune

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

OK

Отзыв оставлен greenisthenewblack Oct 10, 2012

No idea if it worked, but at least I know I got a few extra omegas.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Great for Menopausal and Post Women

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2146441 Jun 25, 2012

A regular purchase for me. This suppliment is great. Taken regularly over time, it has eliminated the need for multiple night trips to the bathroom. It seems to strengthen the urinary tract membrane and reduce hypersensitivity. I have stopped and started use often enough that I know this is the variable. It takes about a month to take effect and about two weeks or more of nonuse to lose the effect.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

12 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

works well

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1489917 Jun 09, 2012

Recently realized I am pre menopausal, taking one of these a day helps with mood swings and slowed the weight gain

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Excellent Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1569389 Mar 27, 2012

Have been using for about a month now, taking 2 capsules a day. Paired with my exercise routine (1 hr per day) it really seems to have sped up the weight loss. Would highly recommend this product.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Sea Buckthorn

Отзыв оставлен RoniDouglas Jan 05, 2012

have been taking this for a couple of months now and I think the quality of my skin has improved -seems softer and more supple all over.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Service and price

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1488647 Nov 14, 2011

The service on this order was perfect. The price was reasonable and your company carried the vegetarian genatine caps. My wife and I are vegan. Thank you for coming through for us.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Позиции 1-10 из 24

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 | Следующая »