Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Eclectic Institute, Nasal Support, 310 mg, 45 Veggie Caps

$16.02
$26.70
руб 814.40
Экономия: $10.68 (скидка 40%)
4.5 из 5 на основании 17 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (4)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 13

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 | Следующая »

no more over the counter

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1536461 Jan 22, 2008

i have been taking prescription allergy drugs for the last ten years , oral and nasal,and it has been a constant struggle.I tried all the top brands and all they seemed to do was to fill my throat with phlem and if i stopped taking them i would devlope a severe sinus infection.I have been taking nasal support for about 2 months now and i can honestly say it really works. not only does it clear my nasal passages but it also eliminates the phlem.no more steroid nasal spray for me !!!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Works without a doubt

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2029418 Sep 14, 2009

I have been taking this product for 5 years, religiously everyday. It works. Have stopped the singulair and only use this and a nasal wash called salt aire sinus relief. I have suffered allergies for 40 years and am constantly outdoors. No more suffering - period; regardless of the time of year.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

JS

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2935881 May 11, 2008

This really helps my allergies a lot. I don't react well to the products out there on the market. I use to see an allergist who prescribed medication and gave me shots to help my resistance to allergies. It didn't help. I feel that this is a safe product to use.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

GREAT STUFF

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2904144 Mar 02, 2008

I have suffered with alergies for 54 years and have gone to many specialist and tried many prescriptions and natural remedies and this product has them all beat .

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

works well for me

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1889230 Nov 20, 2010

I use this when my sinuses, are swollen typically during the allergy season in the fall. This works well to relieve the pressure and keep my sinuses clear. This works better for me than antihistamines and decongestants because the nasal support relieves the symptoms with no following respiratory or sinus infection.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 13

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 | Следующая »