RU

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Eclectic Institute, Garlic, 550 mg, 120 Non-GMO Veggie Caps

₽1,102.12
₽1,836.87
Экономия: ₽734.75 (скидка 40%)
4.6 из 5 на основании 20 отзывов
Другие Отзывы (0)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 20

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 | Следующая »

Only freeze dried garlic is stable & complete.

6 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2167095 Mar 22, 2012

Garlic has a half life of less than 14 days once crushed, after that, components like allicin are no longer active. Freeze drying garlic naturally preserves all these components so that it remains as fresh as the day it was harvested. This is proving to be indispensable for my chronic/hidden infections, sinuses & poor circulation. I will never be without this from now on.

Best garlic caps I've found

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3019220 Feb 20, 2010

I don't really trust the "aged" garlic since I've read it isn't as effective and doesn't have as much of the original constitutes as fresh garlic, such as the acillin. This is fresh organic garlic freeze dried, which is the second best thing to eating it raw. I can feel a difference when I take it.

Amazing!

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1105464 Mar 26, 2013

I have been on this for almost 2 months now. Initially, I took it as part of my candida regime. It flares up once every month, and since taking it, my candida has been contained. I have tried other brands before, but it didn't work for me. An unexpected gain was my overall immunity. Since taking this garlic, my whole household of 5 people (except me!) were down with the flu/cough. I stayed healthy despite being surrounded by 5 sick people constantly coughing at one time or another (totally lasted for one month!)

very good fresh garlic

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2402326 Apr 18, 2011

This is very fresh garlic. So I think I get all the benefits of the garlic in this pill. It is anti-bacterial and also good against parasites.

Great product

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3201174 Nov 01, 2010

its 1) organic 2) freeze dried and not an extract, meaning theres no heat extraction, alcohol, or chemicals involved. extremely pure and not standardized. 3) still has 2-4,000 mcg of Allicin Taste is very mild garlic and if put on food, doesnt taste like garlic but butter. weird but good. No garlic aftertaste. Considering this is the closest to the raw, real thing, great product!

Позиции 1-5 из 20