RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,217.99

₽2,029.98

Экономия: ₽811.99 (скидка 40%)

Написать Отзыв

Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Eclectic Institute, Garlic, 550 mg

Отзыв оставлен 4637011655787012924 Apr 15, 2016

This Garlic is great! I have bad food allergies and subsequently digestive issues. I noticed a big difference when using these after only three days and after two weeks I was feeling much better.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

The best thing after raw garlic

Отзыв оставлен 4816614578323688251 Dec 14, 2015

It smells like fresh garlic I love eclectic institute freeze dried products It reserves the nutritional content

Hope it is working

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2070836 May 30, 2015

Swallow fast as can - to not taste. Hope it clears yeast and helps with Chole and fibroids.

More Effective

Отзыв оставлен lovenaturals May 19, 2015

Last time, I used to take garlic oil but more than 7 months ago, I have started taking Eclectic Freeze Dried Garlic which I think it's better for me and husband. We take it daily, really helps especially during flu season and helps to slightly lower my blood pressure.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Usturoi inghetat si uscat.

Отзыв оставлен cosmopolitan Jan 13, 2015

Un bun antiagregant plachetar

Very good garlic

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2882806 Feb 11, 2014

This is the only organic fresh freeze dried garlic on the market. It smells good, tastes good and works good. Garlic helps with mercury detoxification. I also use their freeze dried ginger.

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Good

Отзыв оставлен 5727552804325860133 Oct 02, 2013

High potency. Not too smelly.

Amazing!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1105464 Mar 26, 2013

I have been on this for almost 2 months now. Initially, I took it as part of my candida regime. It flares up once every month, and since taking it, my candida has been contained. I have tried other brands before, but it didn't work for me. An unexpected gain was my overall immunity. Since taking this garlic, my whole household of 5 people (except me!) were down with the flu/cough. I stayed healthy despite being surrounded by 5 sick people constantly coughing at one time or another (totally lasted for one month!)

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Powerful garlic

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3092830 Nov 08, 2012

These pills are strong, but works great.Much better than aged garlic. They caused burping an garlic smell until i tried taking them with kefir milk.¨Easy way to solve that problem. Will buy again.

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным