Eclectic Institute, Чеснок 120 капсул

Other Reviews (0)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Best garlic caps I've found

Posted by Reviewer3019220 From Virginia on Feb 20, 2010

I don't really trust the "aged" garlic since I've read it isn't as effective and doesn't have as much of the original constitutes as fresh garlic, such as the acillin. This is fresh organic garlic freeze dried, which is the second best thing to eating it raw. I can feel a difference when I take it.

Пожаловаться

Only freeze dried garlic is stable & complete.

Posted by Reviewer2167095 From Australia on Mar 22, 2012

Garlic has a half life of less than 14 days once crushed, after that, components like allicin are no longer active. Freeze drying garlic naturally preserves all these components so that it remains as fresh as the day it was harvested. This is proving to be indispensable for my chronic/hidden infections, sinuses & poor circulation. I will never be without this from now on.

Powerful garlic

Posted by Reviewer3092830 From Norway on Nov 08, 2012

These pills are strong, but works great.Much better than aged garlic. They caused burping an garlic smell until i tried taking them with kefir milk.¨Easy way to solve that problem. Will buy again.

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1105464 From Hong Kong on Mar 26, 2013

I have been on this for almost 2 months now. Initially, I took it as part of my candida regime. It flares up once every month, and since taking it, my candida has been contained. I have tried other brands before, but it didn't work for me. An unexpected gain was my overall immunity. Since taking this garlic, my whole household of 5 people (except me!) were down with the flu/cough. I stayed healthy despite being surrounded by 5 sick people constantly coughing at one time or another (totally lasted for one month!)

very good fresh garlic

Posted by Reviewer2402326 From Netherlands on Apr 18, 2011

This is very fresh garlic. So I think I get all the benefits of the garlic in this pill. It is anti-bacterial and also good against parasites.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »