RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,161.98

₽1,936.63

Экономия: ₽774.65 (скидка 40%)

Написать Отзыв

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Great Preventative

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3137441 Feb 05, 2015

These have freshly preserved cranberry- you can tell by the colour! One a day to prevent UTIs. This is my new brand of choice.

Effective and cheap

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1691076 Nov 06, 2014

Best cost wise cranberries I've seen.

Seems to help

Отзыв оставлен 5732345650441480858 Jul 22, 2013

I had couple of UTIs and I hate antibiotics so I try to add supplements to keep my body guarded naturally. This seems to help. I also took himalaya supplements as my doc recommended and those really do work (my friend also took them for kidney issues, I did for my bladder). But himalaya should not be taken constantly so now I take cranberry just in case. I also do like Eclectic institue stuff because they seem to have a very good process of extracting things.

Bladder Infections, Male Cat UTI, Diverticulitis

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3020809 Mar 21, 2012

This product helps stop an oncoming bladder infection in its tracks for me, usually just two capsules. I give this as a preventative to a male cat that had frequent bladder infections. This product was part of the initial treatment he was on; it was not what stopped the bladder infections. I had to seek the help of a homeopath, which healed our cat. I continue this product for support, 1/2 capsule 3x/week. It has very little taste, so Maxwell does not mind in his wet food. My boyfriend uses this when his old diverticulitis flares up from stress. Stops the pain very quickly. He previously would buy cranberry concentrate for flare ups, but that is so expensive, and so tart. This is much more sensible and requires a lot less to do the job. I like because it's veggie caps.

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Pure and potent product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1150615 Feb 07, 2012

This is a first-class product. Eclectic has high standards.

3 weeks still haven't seen the improvement

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2771386 Oct 10, 2011

I purchased this product because it is organic and its impresive process description. I hope this product will help me sleep through the night without getting up to the bathroom. I have been taking it 2 caps a day for the last 3 weeks, but I haven't notice any dramatic improvement. I will try it for 8 weeks and see if it works for me.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Pure and potent

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2892023 Sep 22, 2011

Eclectic herbs are very pure and effective.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Fabulous natural way to avoid infections

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2767614 May 14, 2011

I have used this product for many years to treat beginning symptoms of a UTI. It has proven quite effective as long as it is started immediately when symptoms begin.

Helps with UTIs

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2832104 Sep 28, 2010

I am in my late twenties and have gotten frequent urinary tract infections for years. I started taking 2 capsules of this product in the morning and 2 at night. I have not had a UTI for over a year and a half. I think the key is taking the supplement every day, not just during a flareup. I highly recommend this product.

Great products

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1106421 Apr 14, 2010

No filers, bnders, etc. & pretery clean product.

Позиции 1-10 из 18