Специальное предложение августа: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи. Заканчивается 30 сентября.

Eclectic Institute, Клюква 120 овощных капсул

руб 680.38
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (3)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Bladder Infections, Male Cat UTI, Diverticulitis

Posted by Reviewer3020809 on Mar 21, 2012

This product helps stop an oncoming bladder infection in its tracks for me, usually just two capsules. I give this as a preventative to a male cat that had frequent bladder infections. This product was part of the initial treatment he was on; it was not what stopped the bladder infections. I had to seek the help of a homeopath, which healed our cat. I continue this product for support, 1/2 capsule 3x/week. It has very little taste, so Maxwell does not mind in his wet food. My boyfriend uses this when his old diverticulitis flares up from stress. Stops the pain very quickly. He previously would buy cranberry concentrate for flare ups, but that is so expensive, and so tart. This is much more sensible and requires a lot less to do the job. I like because it's veggie caps.

Best Cranberry capsule

Posted by Reviewer2403554 on May 12, 2006

Eclectic Institute is totally organic and is the most potent cranberry I've ever used. The cranberry is so fresh that the capsules are bright red. Excellent for keeping yourself free of urinary tract infections!

Cranberry Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2316964 on Nov 13, 2007

Easy to swallow, they work and our priced just right!

Really helped me!

Posted by Reviewer2768108 on Jan 18, 2008

Used Eclectic Institute cranberry for recent bladder infection. Worked beautifully!

3 weeks still haven't seen the improvement

Posted by Reviewer2771386 on Oct 10, 2011

I purchased this product because it is organic and its impresive process description. I hope this product will help me sleep through the night without getting up to the bathroom. I have been taking it 2 caps a day for the last 3 weeks, but I haven't notice any dramatic improvement. I will try it for 8 weeks and see if it works for me.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »