Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары Распродажа

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Eclectic Institute, Черная Малина, 90 растительных капсул

$13.20
$22.00
руб 803.22
Экономия: $8.80 (скидка 40%)
4.5 из 5 на основании 12 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (0)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 12

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 | Следующая »

Black Raspberry veggie caps

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3217704 Sep 28, 2008

My husband and I usually use Black Raspberry powder daily for its health benefits. These Black Raspberry veggie caps are excellent to take when we do not have time to prepare the powder in a food mixture. Great for travel convenience. We have done a lot of research on the importance of its specific benefits, and plan to purchase it again in the future.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Healthy berries!

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1079334 Nov 26, 2009

From what I've read, black raspberries are a number one weapon against colon cancer. They are full of dark purple anti-oxidants, which are supposed to be some of the most potent against disease.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Black Raspberry Caps

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2339665 Oct 24, 2007

Excellent product for metastatic disease prevention...my husband has been taking for 2 years and is doing beautifully.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Eclectic Institute, Black Raspberry, 90 Veggie Caps (

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2495175 Apr 19, 2012

Easy to take, will see if I live to 100 now :)

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

I only know I am still cancer free.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен 5061335824059717098 Jul 22, 2013

This product was recommended to me by a peer and it seems to be holding up to its rep but I am taking so many anti-cancer supplements it's hard to tell which one I could do without so I stick with them all. Great price and they last a long time; but I am taking 4 a day rather than 2 or 3.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 12

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 | Следующая »