RU
RUB

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Комбинированная скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Посмотреть/Редактировать корзину Оформить Заказ
Всего в Корзине:
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽786.27
₽1,310.44
Экономия: ₽524.18 (скидка 40%)
4.5 из 5 на основании 36 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 36

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

EXCELLENT ORGANIC FRESH FREEZE-DRIED BEET JUICE POWDER

14 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1640392 Sep 08, 2010

This product delivers lasting steady energy without the risk of jitters like caffeine.It enables the muscles to perform with less oxygen so that more incoming oxygen can be used to fuel other organs and cells. It also enhances the immune system. Bonus---it also comes in a glass jar. IHERB provides EXCELLENT SERVICE AND PRICING for this product.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

An excellent product but keep in mind...

11 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен feistyveganconsumer May 16, 2014

Beets make your liver happy. Love your liver, keep your gallbladder. I have just ordered my second jar of this powder as I was very happy with the first jar. My ONLY warning is to beware taking this with a strong B-Complex vitamin. I'd taken a very potent B-Complex vitamin capsule about 30 minutes before I took my first dose of this and flushed, well, beet red! I knew it was a niacin flush, but wow, it took my skin about 45 minutes to get back to normal. My whole body turned way red. There must have been a reaction between the powder and the niacin in the B-Complex. After that, I took them at LEAST an hour apart, and no problems.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Beet Juice

10 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2953137 Oct 01, 2010

This is cheapter than the pills and works just as good. I use it to help relax my blood vessels.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Eclectic Institute, Beet Juice Pow-der, 3.17 oz (90 g) (ECL-37909)

9 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1525894 Nov 16, 2010

Though it's a bit too expensive, it does seem to keep my blood pressure under control. I mix two teaspoons with orange juice twice a day (since I haven't found a more tastier to drink it :-) I like the fact that it's freeze dried and organic, but it would be nice if it cost less; perhaps sold in a more economical, larger container.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Beet Juice Powder

8 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2143084 May 22, 2010

The powder has reduced my blood pressure Thank you

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 36

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »