Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Dynamic Health Laboratories, Simply Digestion Plus, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

руб 495.53
Экономия: $3.25 (скидка 25%)
4.4 из 5 на основании 23 отзывов

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

LOVE IT!!!

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2391991 Apr 08, 2010

I have been struggling with bowel problems since having my first of three daughters and it got to the point where I actually could not eat anymore, I looked 5 months pregnant from bloating and I felt nauseous all the time. I was getting frustrated and had tried various natural and OTC remedies with NO success. I came across a product on the internet that promised results, a one month supply cost about $110 and it tasted gross. It got things started but I could not afford to spend another $100. I came across this product and thought for the price it was worth a try. In two days it started to work....and since then I am a regular again!!!! It worked 100x better than the other product!!! I am not overly excited about the taste but I mix it with some real pineapple juice and it goes down great!!! I also gave some to my 2 year old who has been having a hard time 'going', I gave it to her TWICE and again better results than with any other product she is now a regular too!! I am totally pleased with this produst and will keep using it!! :)

digestion Plus

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1492025 Nov 26, 2007

Kids wont eat it. It tastes horriable

Simply Digestion Plus

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3174025 Jul 30, 2008

Great Product. Adds fiber and other digestive enzymes to your body. Pleasant tasting, too. I mix 2 TBSP with a half glass of orange juice although you can use others as well.

Really good

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3315071 Jun 13, 2012

Great taste, and it also helped my digestion a lot. Will buy again!

This stuff is AMAZING!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2429747 Jul 31, 2011

This is great. It really works. I have IBS and I feel NORMAL again! And it tastes great, nice and fruity. Trust me, GET THIS, you will not be disappointed!!

Позиции 1-5 из 23