RU

Русский (0)
Сортировать по

LOVE IT!!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2391991 Apr 08, 2010

I have been struggling with bowel problems since having my first of three daughters and it got to the point where I actually could not eat anymore, I looked 5 months pregnant from bloating and I felt nauseous all the time. I was getting frustrated and had tried various natural and OTC remedies with NO success. I came across a product on the internet that promised results, a one month supply cost about $110 and it tasted gross. It got things started but I could not afford to spend another $100. I came across this product and thought for the price it was worth a try. In two days it started to work....and since then I am a regular again!!!! It worked 100x better than the other product!!! I am not overly excited about the taste but I mix it with some real pineapple juice and it goes down great!!! I also gave some to my 2 year old who has been having a hard time 'going', I gave it to her TWICE and again better results than with any other product she is now a regular too!! I am totally pleased with this produst and will keep using it!! :)

digestion Plus

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1492025 Nov 26, 2007

Kids wont eat it. It tastes horriable

Simply Digestion Plus

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3174025 Jul 30, 2008

Great Product. Adds fiber and other digestive enzymes to your body. Pleasant tasting, too. I mix 2 TBSP with a half glass of orange juice although you can use others as well.

Really good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3315071 Jun 13, 2012

Great taste, and it also helped my digestion a lot. Will buy again!

Simply Digestion Plus

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1895863 Feb 28, 2009

Good product, adds fiber to diet. Great taste.

Good for the price

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3237124 Nov 20, 2007

I used to mix protein shake and it works good, and specially for the price.

Really works!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1664875 Nov 09, 2013

It's affordable and you only need from one to two tablespoons a day! I love it! It's a God-send! Thank you!!!!

This stuff is AMAZING!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2429747 Jul 31, 2011

This is great. It really works. I have IBS and I feel NORMAL again! And it tastes great, nice and fruity. Trust me, GET THIS, you will not be disappointed!!

Good product.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2597921 Feb 21, 2012

I like the taste, and the price is good. :)

Great product!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2740623 Feb 16, 2009

Great product!! used it 4 yrs works the fastest, 4 any digestive issues that come about!

Позиции 1-10 из 23