Специальное предложение августа: $8 за доставку заказов до пунктов выдачи Boxberry

Dynamic Health Laboratories, Simply Digestion Plus, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

руб 254.21
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

digestion Plus

Posted by Reviewer1492025 on Nov 26, 2007

Kids wont eat it. It tastes horriable

Simply Digestion Plus

Posted by Reviewer3174025 on Jul 30, 2008

Great Product. Adds fiber and other digestive enzymes to your body. Pleasant tasting, too. I mix 2 TBSP with a half glass of orange juice although you can use others as well.

LOVE IT!!!

Posted by Reviewer2391991 on Apr 08, 2010

I have been struggling with bowel problems since having my first of three daughters and it got to the point where I actually could not eat anymore, I looked 5 months pregnant from bloating and I felt nauseous all the time. I was getting frustrated and had tried various natural and OTC remedies with NO success. I came across a product on the internet that promised results, a one month supply cost about $110 and it tasted gross. It got things started but I could not afford to spend another $100. I came across this product and thought for the price it was worth a try. In two days it started to work....and since then I am a regular again!!!! It worked 100x better than the other product!!! I am not overly excited about the taste but I mix it with some real pineapple juice and it goes down great!!! I also gave some to my 2 year old who has been having a hard time 'going', I gave it to her TWICE and again better results than with any other product she is now a regular too!! I am totally pleased with this produst and will keep using it!! :)

Really good

Posted by Reviewer3315071 on Jun 13, 2012

Great taste, and it also helped my digestion a lot. Will buy again!

This stuff is AMAZING!!

Posted by Reviewer2429747 on Jul 31, 2011

This is great. It really works. I have IBS and I feel NORMAL again! And it tastes great, nice and fruity. Trust me, GET THIS, you will not be disappointed!!