RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽511.64

₽839.16

Экономия: ₽327.52 (скидка 39%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

LOVE IT!!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2391991 Apr 08, 2010

I have been struggling with bowel problems since having my first of three daughters and it got to the point where I actually could not eat anymore, I looked 5 months pregnant from bloating and I felt nauseous all the time. I was getting frustrated and had tried various natural and OTC remedies with NO success. I came across a product on the internet that promised results, a one month supply cost about $110 and it tasted gross. It got things started but I could not afford to spend another $100. I came across this product and thought for the price it was worth a try. In two days it started to work....and since then I am a regular again!!!! It worked 100x better than the other product!!! I am not overly excited about the taste but I mix it with some real pineapple juice and it goes down great!!! I also gave some to my 2 year old who has been having a hard time 'going', I gave it to her TWICE and again better results than with any other product she is now a regular too!! I am totally pleased with this produst and will keep using it!! :)

digestion Plus

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1492025 Nov 26, 2007

Kids wont eat it. It tastes horriable

Simply Digestion Plus

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3174025 Jul 30, 2008

Great Product. Adds fiber and other digestive enzymes to your body. Pleasant tasting, too. I mix 2 TBSP with a half glass of orange juice although you can use others as well.

Really good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3315071 Jun 13, 2012

Great taste, and it also helped my digestion a lot. Will buy again!

This stuff is AMAZING!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2429747 Jul 31, 2011

This is great. It really works. I have IBS and I feel NORMAL again! And it tastes great, nice and fruity. Trust me, GET THIS, you will not be disappointed!!

Simply Digestion

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2763299 Jul 27, 2010

I have many digestive issues stemming from years of undiagnosed Celiacs disease (3 years gluten free now and feeling much better!) I really recommend this for a healing digestive tonic. Flavour and texture are great, I put a capful in my smoothie every morning.

I take it every day

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1453579 Aug 19, 2010

Great product! Has relieved stomach discomfort when taken before eating.

Great product!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2740623 Feb 16, 2009

Great product!! used it 4 yrs works the fastest, 4 any digestive issues that come about!

Simply Digestion Plus

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1895863 Feb 28, 2009

Good product, adds fiber to diet. Great taste.

Love it

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2960963 Aug 22, 2009

Not to get weird, but this stuff fixed bowel probs I didn't know I had. My stomach feels flatter after one bottle, and I never get that "ugh" feeling after a meal anymore. I give a quarter dose to my toddler in her juice- she eats tons of fruit and veg but her bowel movements were still "pellety". This fixed her right up in two days!

Позиции 1-10 из 23