Ваша корзина пуста
Подарки Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары Заболевания A-Z

Dream Health, D•R•E•A•M Complete, Витаминная и Минеральная Добавка в Жидкой Форме 32 унций

Reviews 5-star
русский (0)
Other Reviews (1)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

GREAT PRODUCT!

Posted by IHerbforyou on Jan 02, 2012

I love this product because it works! The list of phytonutrients, vitamins and traceelements is very impressive! I get a little boost in energy after taking it and feel more energetic and sharp in mind then usual.

Excellent product, excellent price

Posted by 5726405093611188475 on Jul 15, 2012

This is the best vitamin/mineral supplement I've ever used. I feel a definite difference in energy level and for the first time in my life (I'm 66) my fingernails grow and don't break. Not a bad taste and easy to take. I've purchased it in the past at my chiropractor's office but at a much higher price. I will be ordering again.

Wonderful Product

Posted by 4653365999717570518 on Nov 09, 2012

I have been taking Dream Complete for almost 2 months. I look forward to taking it first thing each morning! I love knowing that I'm doing something great for my body and my health. I enjoy taking it in the all natural liquid form, confident that my body is able to absorb the vitamins and minerals in their purest form. I have more energy and I feel more vital since using Dream Complete. It is pleasant tasting and so I just pour it into a one ounce measuring glass each morning. I usually make a point to drink some water before taking it, to help hydrate my body. I prefer to wait about 30 minutes then I have a healthy breakfast. I plan to continue to use this wonderful product and make it part of my healthy lifestyle! Thanks iHerb for making it more affordable for me!

Пожаловаться

Great multi vitamin and mineral

Posted by JoelNolan123 on Aug 04, 2012

For its price it does a great job taste good and best of all its in the reach off the average budget.

dream complete

Posted by Reviewer1855079 on Jan 11, 2012

Great way to start the day; energizing.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »