Специальное предложение августа: $8 за доставку заказов до пунктов выдачи Boxberry

Dragon Herbs, Super Pill No. 2, 420 mg Each, 60 Veggie Caps

руб 3437.12
5 out of 5 based on 1 review
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

seems great

Posted by Reviewer2035801 on May 04, 2013

I've been using this product for over a year, I think, first getting it from other suppliers, and then from iHerb when it started being carried here. I started taking one capsule every other day since it was so expensive. I started to put on muscle and switched to taking one capsule per day. I am 62 years-old and had noticed my ear canals starting to feel like they were getting mushy and contracting. That has reversed entirely. Whether or not these changes were do partly or mostly to this product, I do not really know, but I tend to think that it has had an important part to play.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться