RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,610.30

₽1,677.40

Экономия: ₽67.10 (скидка 4%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

sinus-great with others

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1388482 Jan 12, 2011

I had a flu after an overseas trip. I used Echinachea and Goldenseal together with Honey Gardens wild cherry bark(together with Herbs of Light Virus defense-purchase from Amazon since iherb does not carry this brand).It helped me with the flu but the sinus allergy kicked in and those did not help. I was willing to try anything for my sinus and bought Quertin bromelian, Allergy relief Pollinosan and Perilla Clear.I also bought the olbas oil for use under hot water and a towel in a nasal inhalation. This Quertin Bromelian did not work and cause me stomache upsets. The Allergy relief also did not help at all. The one that helped me was the Perilla Clear and the Olbas nasal inhalation. The Olbas was great-use only 6-8 drops for inhalation(10-20 drops was too much and sting).Olbas is great even for coughs -see my other review on olbas cough. I am now ordering Magnolia Sinus from Dragon herbs from another place as iherb does not carry this as abckup to use with perilla clear and my olbas oil as a stock against the next sinus breakout

Great for those with Asthma

Отзыв оставлен annaanimalbowenhomeopathy Jun 05, 2012

This is a fabulous product to take at night for people with allergies or asthma

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

starting to quell overactive sinus

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2043073 Mar 14, 2012

Recovered from a nasty viral ear or sinus infection, ended up with sinus drainage that would not stop. Perilla clear is finally working, taking it in conjunction with Magnolia Sinus. Checked on Dragon Herbs website, and they suggest taking these formulas together for better results.

hayfever at bay

Отзыв оставлен debraananda Oct 20, 2011

I have been using this product for my hayfever, which included itchy eyes and the symptoms seem to have settled,herbs always work better over a longer period. I have great confidence in all products from Dragon herbs and love the speedy and reliable service from iherb, I have just reordered some more to see me over the spring when I am at my worst.

Fantastic

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2079558 Mar 08, 2012

Sinus and cold relief. Even just as a great all around everyday formula to keep me free from getting sick.

For Asthma

Отзыв оставлен 5097091083034911803 Jul 11, 2013

Only been taking it for a month - not sure it works but I'll keep taking it.

Позиции 1-6 из 6