RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,799.36

₽1,874.33

Экономия: ₽74.97 (скидка 4%)

Написать Отзыв

Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Naugthy thougts

Отзыв оставлен iHerbMaster Oct 13, 2013

after 4 days I feel, that it helps to calm me down. I have a really good sleep!! Before this product, I woke up everytime at 5 o clock am, but with this stuff, I can sleep trought this and sleep much longer !! My sleep is better, I have vivid dreams and I can remember them. For social anxiety it helps not so much, Dragon Herbs Bupleurum and dragon bone with Will power ist more effective. For better sleep, try it !

Excellent

Отзыв оставлен 4931684319032795118 Dec 18, 2013

I believe Dragon herbs are the top of the very best offerings on the planet.

super relaxing

Отзыв оставлен 4884993722298103561 Jan 31, 2014

I take these whenever my mind is racing, I'm nervous, or have a bout of anxiety. Amazingly just one will do the trick! And I used to be a critic... :)

Big Hearted Shen

Отзыв оставлен mozzer Apr 08, 2016

This gave me a spiritual lift. When your shen is ideal, you will want to "give" more freely. Give more compliments, be more understanding, be "lighter." Dragon Herbs Duanwood Reishi product is also great for calming and enlightening. Super Shen Drops are potent as well and fast acting. I recommend all three product whole heartedly!

Amazing shen tonic

Отзыв оставлен Scottishdave Mar 18, 2010

Amazing formulation with duanwood reishi.Will be re-ordering.

Pearl Shen

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1746295 Sep 26, 2010

Would have to take for longer to see effects

Relaxing

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1402131 Jan 02, 2012

Good Shen product.

Dragon Herb trust

Отзыв оставлен debraananda Feb 26, 2012

I havent been using this herb for very long, but the reviews are excellent, I will keep taking. Excellent delivery is offered via iherb thanks

Chill pills

Отзыв оставлен 5154877746534078903 Jan 05, 2016

This formula helps me to experience less negative thinking and anger. It was probably about 2 or 3 weeks before I felt the shift. I think it has helped to balance my mind, body, and spirit. I also believe that Thorne Research magnesium has helped me tremendously with daily anxiety. The combination of both products has been very helpful for my emotional well being.

Позиции 11-19 из 19