Дополнительная 10% скидка на заказы от $40! - Boxberry: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи.

Dragon Herbs, Pearl Shen, 500 mg, 100 Veggie Caps

руб 1307.90
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Golden Happiness Spoiled With Wheat

Posted by Reviewer3038689 on Feb 11, 2012

This definitely alleviated my dark depression. I could almost feel a golden radiance emanating from my brain. There are so many goodies in here -- the best Chinese herbs to ground the spirit, the best ones to develop it, plus asparagus root to give your spirit wings, polygala which is said to link sex & love feelings, & even albizzia (mimosa) flower to heal a broken heart. Unfortunately, I had to stop taking it when I realized they put triticum fruit in here, a type of wheat. Please take this out, Dragon Herbs! There's a huge percentage of the population that's allergic to any form of wheat. Just put a note on the bottle telling people to take with a bite of bread for the sedation effect.

Пожаловаться

This formulation has been a lifesaver

Posted by 5688475397859949104 on Jul 01, 2012

I've been using Pearl Shen for about a month, and even at the standard dose, the results have been profound. I've been stretching, walking at least a couple miles per day, as well as establishing my qigong practice as an everyday habit. Simple as these things may be, I hadn't been able to make myself do them on a regular basis previously. These days I feel better equipped to deal with annoyances/obstacles, I'm not so quick to anger, less discouraged by things that would normally keep me from making progress, and it's easier to remain calm yet focused- extremely important for any qigong or meditation practice, very much so for standing post. If you're trying to get things done while dealing with less-than-ideal life circumstances, having trouble relaxing during meditation or when trying to get to sleep, or could just plain use some emotional balancing, I can't recommend this product highly enough. I will continue to use it for the foreseeable future.

AWESOME!

Posted by Reviewer1627174 on Mar 07, 2013

If I was to take one herbal supplement the rest of my life, this would be it. I have been taking it for about 6 months I think...On some days I take twice the recommended dose and I feel so awesome. It's like a healthy, legal "drug". Great for everything. I've also noticed my intuition has improved. If everybody took Pearl Shen, I'm sure there would be peace on earth <3

Пожаловаться

Replaced 5-HTP. I love Pearl Shen!

Posted by SlowlyCureHyperacusis on Jul 24, 2013

I was using 5 htp to battle depression and tinnitus, but found that it was not as effective as Reishi and other TCM herbs. I started taking 6 of these a day as well as 6 super adaptogen per day, and I feel awesome! I was doing this for about 6 weeks when I decided to add vitamin C and supergreens. Those 2 things made my body absorb the herbs much better than before. It's very impressive, but the important thing to remember is the longer you take it, the better it gets. I have to agree with another reviewer who said "if everyone took pearl shen, there would be peace on earth". One more thing to remember is to nourish all 3 treasures of the body. Jing ( both Yin & Yang Jing ) , Qi , and Shen. In other words, don't take pearl shen on it's own without taking herbs that nourish Jing, and Qi.

One of my favorites

Posted by Reviewer1278039 on Apr 07, 2012

I spend hundreds a month on iherb and in particular Dragon Herbs supplements. This is by far one of my favorite formulas of theirs. Its incredibly calming. The mix of Duanwood Reishi and Pearl and Amber seems to be perfect for my body type.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »