Специальное предложение июля: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи Боксберри

Dragon Herbs, High Mountain Shilajit, 500 mg, 60 Capsules

руб 1099.61
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

best supplement ever

Posted by Reviewer3002830 on Sep 12, 2010

I have used this for about 3 weeks-taking 3 to 4 tabs/day. Incredible effects which include: dramatically increased energy, clearer thinking, stronger labido, joint soreness gone and much more. Unlike other adaptogens which I have taken the increased energy does not interfere with sleep, in fact sleep seems better. I have taken many supplements but nothing compares to this.

EXCELLENT! Especially for mercury detox

Posted by Healingbyrosie on Aug 18, 2012

I tried this recently after having only tried the Omica Fulvic Acid and trace minerals liquid product. I found it to be extremely effective, much more so than the straight fulvic acid. I think this is because of the ulmic and humic acids in combination with the fulvic acid. It really works fast at detoxifiying the mercury out and improved my thought processes and concentration rapidly. I think this is because it also detoxifies the calcification out of the pineal gland quite fast.

Great shilajit

Posted by Reviewer1745270 on Apr 11, 2012

I have used shilajit on and off over the past 8 or 9 years. I always get good effects from it but is usually takes several weeks to achieve this. I have tried shilajit from several different companies but this is the best so far. I felt a very noticable increase in well being within days and sleep is deep and refreshing. Also I feel very relaxed but with steady energy. Shilajit is so important to take because our soils are depleted of colloidal minerals and fulvic acids which our body needs to function properly.

Great Sleep!

Posted by MikeMember on Sep 25, 2010

My wife and I went from sleeping 8+ hours (waking up at least once during the night) to usually sleeping straight through 6 to 7 hours. We now wake up feeling well-rested with less sleep. It worked from the first time we took it.

Humic Acids at their best

Posted by Reviewer2079558 on Mar 08, 2012

This product has helped me build strength. For me, a little goes a long way. Humic acids are nature's cleansing and remineralizing agents. Humic acids are found in the soil and abundantly in this compacted mountain material. I trust Dragon Herbs to get it right.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »