RU

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Dragon Herbs, Hair & Nails, 500 mg, 100 Veggie Caps

₽986.66
₽1,027.77
Экономия: ₽41.11 (скидка 4%)
4.4 из 5 на основании 7 отзывов

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »

Disappointing product!

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен 5757520293881387919 Aug 18, 2012

I like dragon herbs product. They are expensive and high quality. However, this product is just expensive. No effect. Maybe you want to go with other brands. I would recommend dragon herb items but not this one.

5 stars

Отзыв оставлен 4847589790288585185 Sep 11, 2012

My hair and nails have never been healthier since I have been using this!

great

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2802455 Oct 23, 2013

a good yin jing formula

Пожаловаться

good for nail and GREAT for hair

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2248649 Oct 19, 2014

I am 70 and my hair is still almost completely original color but it is fine and was thinning. It took several months on this formula but as of last spring I had so much new hair coming in that my hair is thick again and the bald spots on my temples have filled in! It's a good energy lift for seniors as well.

Пожаловаться

Totally awesome boost for your hair!

Отзыв оставлен 5735786495865921294 Dec 06, 2014

I bought this product based on recommendation on a forum and I thought it would be worth checking out, cause I've read pretty good reviews here. I've been using it for couple of weeks now and I can say it's awesome! My hair is much stronger, the ends are splitting and breaking less and the splits and breaks that were already there are slowly healing. The hair is less fragile, more strong and flexible. It also falls out less and grows faster. I had always fragile hair that fell out excessively and I couldn't reach the length that I wanted and with this it's slowly growing and finally getting healthy. I'm gonna keep using these long term, it's worth every penny!

Позиции 1-5 из 7