RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽3,449.67

₽3,593.40

Экономия: ₽143.74 (скидка 4%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

OMG!!!

Отзыв оставлен 5757520293881387919 Aug 18, 2012

This product is AMAZING!! Best Yang tonic I ever experienced!! It is stronger and lasts longer. I want to share two view points of mine on this item: 1- This item is safe. there are two labels about leads and California thingy. but this shouldn't concerns you. this formulations has been used in China for centuries and if it was unsafe they would understand over thousands years. 2- This is a yang tonic. Any yang tonic requires enough Yin. use it as much as you have enough yin. get more information in this regards in dragon herb website.

The Power of the DRAGON!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2708209 Feb 17, 2012

I like this product! It gives me big-time energy and focus. For contrast, I take Duanwood Reishi in a tea everyday and wouldn't trade it. I use cordyceps extract daily and would trade it. This product and the quality ginseng it contains is on the same "shelf" in my mind as those. A true 5-Star Product for energy and core vitality!

great stuff!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1963165 Oct 19, 2012

My husband likes this alot -- revived his libido since he had too much heat that burned out the yin.

5 stars

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1812104 Aug 17, 2013

5 stars for energy level. You know the authenticity of the ingredients the moment you open the cap.

Strong Stuff

Отзыв оставлен mozzer May 27, 2015

This is high quality stuff for a man that wants that hot, high powered feeling. I imagine those that box or do contact martial arts will benefit from this. Perfect before any high intensity training. The bottle suggest 3 at a time which was plenty for me. I also want to give a very big recommendation for Pearl Shen as well. I save the Dragon Jing for when I really need it, but Pearl Shen is a great as a daily tonic to put you on that higher level mentally and spiritually.

Yang formula