RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽2,292.70

₽2,388.23

Экономия: ₽95.53 (скидка 4%)

Оценки Покупателей

5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Used to think these were overpriced until I tried another brand

Отзыв оставлен RMSF-Survivor Mar 22, 2016

The other brand was rated 4.7 stars out of 9 reviews here, so I thought I would give it a shot. It was so bad it quickly brought all of my symptoms back that it was relieving within days, and I am so glad I had made sure I had some of these extra lying around to take while I wait on another order from iHerb. I have tried another brand of Cordyceps that worked really well, and it actually cured nerve damage in my neck and shoulder and more years ago. It's even more expensive than Dragon Herbs, and quite potent, but still not as good as the Cordyceps from Dragon Herbs. I am taking them now to deal with some symptoms from Lyme disease and other co-infections, and if it helps with that it will help most anything. Cordyceps mushrooms can do some pretty amazing things, and these are so potent I don't even need to take the maximum dose with these like I have to with every other brand.

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

the best

Отзыв оставлен 5116637343885658330 Jul 25, 2014

the best cordyceps.I will buy again.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

powerful

Отзыв оставлен Scottishdave Dec 01, 2013

The most powerful cordyceps I have experience. 6 capsules a day is too strong for me.

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3020998 Jul 19, 2013

!

Energizer

Отзыв оставлен 4685375285003645141 Jun 21, 2013

I used only one of these and it seemed to give me tons of energy. I would be careful and start out with just one capsule in the morning for sure. Any later and you might be not be able to get to sleep. I think this herb does what it's purported to do.

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Dragon Herbs Cordyceps

Отзыв оставлен uka800 Jun 05, 2012

Cordyceps is a wonderful, very well, I bought the second time. And most importantly, it is the only immunomodulator that can take people with transplanted organs. So I calmly for my kidney, which my mother gave me. 1000 stars!

7 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

good product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2798502 Jan 31, 2012

good product

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

BEST QUALITY

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1902681 Oct 04, 2011

I love Ron Teeguarden's stuff, everything I have taken from Dragonherbs has been of wonderful quality. I particularly recommend his Duanwood reishi extract in combo with Cordyceps. Coryceps gives you such energy, such clarity :)

6 людей считают этот отзыв полезным