Специальное предложение августа: $8 за доставку заказов до пунктов выдачи Boxberry

Dragon Herbs, Cordyceps, 500 mg, 100 Veggie Caps

руб 1280.52
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (1)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

BEST QUALITY

Posted by Reviewer1902681 on Oct 04, 2011

I love Ron Teeguarden's stuff, everything I have taken from Dragonherbs has been of wonderful quality. I particularly recommend his Duanwood reishi extract in combo with Cordyceps. Coryceps gives you such energy, such clarity :)

good product

Posted by Reviewer2798502 on Jan 31, 2012

good product

powerful

Posted by Scottishdave on Dec 01, 2013

The most powerful cordyceps I have experience. 6 capsules a day is too strong for me.

Dragon Herbs Cordyceps

Posted by uka800 on Jun 05, 2012

Cordyceps is a wonderful, very well, I bought the second time. And most importantly, it is the only immunomodulator that can take people with transplanted organs. So I calmly for my kidney, which my mother gave me. 1000 stars!

Energizer

Posted by 4685375285003645141 on Jun 21, 2013

I used only one of these and it seemed to give me tons of energy. I would be careful and start out with just one capsule in the morning for sure. Any later and you might be not be able to get to sleep. I think this herb does what it's purported to do.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »