RU
RUB

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Dragon Herbs, Cordyceps, 500 mg, 100 Veggie Caps

₽1,946.20
₽2,027.29
Экономия: ₽81.09 (скидка 4%)
4.8 из 5 на основании 8 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (1)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 7

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »

BEST QUALITY

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1902681 Oct 04, 2011

I love Ron Teeguarden's stuff, everything I have taken from Dragonherbs has been of wonderful quality. I particularly recommend his Duanwood reishi extract in combo with Cordyceps. Coryceps gives you such energy, such clarity :)

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

good product

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2798502 Jan 31, 2012

good product

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

powerful

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Scottishdave Dec 01, 2013

The most powerful cordyceps I have experience. 6 capsules a day is too strong for me.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Dragon Herbs Cordyceps

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен uka800 Jun 05, 2012

Cordyceps is a wonderful, very well, I bought the second time. And most importantly, it is the only immunomodulator that can take people with transplanted organs. So I calmly for my kidney, which my mother gave me. 1000 stars!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Energizer

Отзыв оставлен 4685375285003645141 Jun 21, 2013

I used only one of these and it seemed to give me tons of energy. I would be careful and start out with just one capsule in the morning for sure. Any later and you might be not be able to get to sleep. I think this herb does what it's purported to do.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 7

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »