Dragon Herbs, Володушка и кости дракона, капсулы 100 овощных капсул

Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Helped with drug withdrawal !!!

Posted by Reviewer2483744 From New Zealand on Jan 08, 2012

I went through a very, very difficult time coming off sleeping pills!!!! Coming off the medication caused my body to totally break down mentally and was unable to cope with anything. I lost a lot of weight and my nervous system was unable to cope with the withdrawal, this went on for a year while slowly trying to cut down the medication. I then came upon dragon herbs and was immediately drawn to taking this one. It was a life saver for me. After a couple of weeks I finally felt like I was returning to feeling normal again and I totally wish that I had found this before I decided to stop the medication. I highly recommend this product if you need help with your nervous system.

Пожаловаться

Help my boyfriend quit smoking!

Posted by Reviewer1963165 From Michigan on May 24, 2011

my boyfriend used this product along with Dragon Herb's Will Power to quit smoking. He has tried before, but has felt angry and miserable. This time he is smoke free for over 2 months (the longest in 25 years!) and he said it felt much easier and he didn't feel agitated.

Brilliant Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2348333 From Great Britain on Apr 11, 2010

An absolute essential for myself, my family and my patients. Brilliant at all "overwhelmed" states, including bereavement, stress, sleeplessness etc. Also great for fear, anxiety, panic attacks. Highly, highly effective. With no side effects or withdrawal symptoms I recommend this 100 times for every time I recommend prescription anti-anxiety medicines. Grounding, calming, nurturing. Not just sedating - it also has an energetic quality (that is the point of chinese herbal medicine) that is soothing and nourishing to the heart. Brilliant and effective product.

Absolutely Amazing formula!

Posted by Reviewer1056396 From Great Britain on May 29, 2010

I have been taking this for a while and I am feeling truly balanced, my mind is clear & I have felt since taking my life has really positively changed I am alot calmer and at peace no matter what is going on in the outside world! I highly recommend this product!!!!

more confidence

Posted by Reviewer2843751 From Arkansas on Feb 28, 2011

son is a nervous recluse, for no obvious reason. this seems to help him feel afraid less and think more positively.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »