RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,126.84

₽1,173.79

Экономия: ₽46.95 (скидка 4%)

Написать Отзыв

1 Звезды
Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Great for people under stress

Отзыв оставлен Korutherapy Dec 30, 2015

Great for stress , relieving anxiety . Ot keeps me really calm. Will order again

AWESOME For A Peaceful, Balanced, Spiritual Feeling

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1729995 Dec 12, 2015

This formula is soooo calming; I just can't get upset about anything. I've been taking 3 capsules, 2 times/day. It also helps the immune system with this amount and the liver because of bupleurum. I love all of Dragon Herbs products. They are very potent. After I build your immune system in a couple of months with some of their formulas, I've found I can lower the dose to 3 capsules/day. Also, if I do get mildly sick, I take more.

very good !

Отзыв оставлен iHerbMaster Oct 13, 2013

I have combined it with SHI arctic root and Dragon Herbs WillPower, and I m very centered when I must present something before a group of people, my voice doesnt shake anymore. Its effects are simillar to Tulsi(holly basil) !! But its cheaper.

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Better sleep

Отзыв оставлен 4891890158136804463 May 30, 2013

I was left with insomnia after having two surgeries close together in April. After coming off the strong pain pills, I couldn't sleep, no matter what I tried. This formula started helping me to wind down at night within a week. I feel calmer. Highly recommend it for anxiety or insomnia.

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Great for my liver and stress

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3170253 Jan 20, 2012

Calms me down and helps me sleep well

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Helped with drug withdrawal !!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2483744 Jan 08, 2012

I went through a very, very difficult time coming off sleeping pills!!!! Coming off the medication caused my body to totally break down mentally and was unable to cope with anything. I lost a lot of weight and my nervous system was unable to cope with the withdrawal, this went on for a year while slowly trying to cut down the medication. I then came upon dragon herbs and was immediately drawn to taking this one. It was a life saver for me. After a couple of weeks I finally felt like I was returning to feeling normal again and I totally wish that I had found this before I decided to stop the medication. I highly recommend this product if you need help with your nervous system.

9 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

authentic

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1402131 Jan 04, 2012

Effects as promised in product description.

Stabalizer

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1623183 Dec 13, 2011

I have used 2 bottles already along with he shou wu, and I can say that I am benefited by the use of this. My moods are stable and not getting any episodes of depression. I have ordered some more of it. Thanks dragon herbs and i herb team.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Help my boyfriend quit smoking!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1963165 May 24, 2011

my boyfriend used this product along with Dragon Herb's Will Power to quit smoking. He has tried before, but has felt angry and miserable. This time he is smoke free for over 2 months (the longest in 25 years!) and he said it felt much easier and he didn't feel agitated.

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

relaxed

Отзыв оставлен CellRejuvenator Apr 15, 2011

this product is a slow progressive formula nothing is going to dramitacly happen over night but you will notice changes these being more content in yourself and a more relaxed attitude

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным