RU

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Dragon Herbs, Володушка и кости дракона, капсулы 100 овощных капсул

₽1,156.54
₽1,204.73
Экономия: ₽48.19 (скидка 4%)
4.8 из 5 на основании 12 отзывов
Другие Отзывы (0)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 12

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 | Следующая »

Helped with drug withdrawal !!!

9 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2483744 Jan 08, 2012

I went through a very, very difficult time coming off sleeping pills!!!! Coming off the medication caused my body to totally break down mentally and was unable to cope with anything. I lost a lot of weight and my nervous system was unable to cope with the withdrawal, this went on for a year while slowly trying to cut down the medication. I then came upon dragon herbs and was immediately drawn to taking this one. It was a life saver for me. After a couple of weeks I finally felt like I was returning to feeling normal again and I totally wish that I had found this before I decided to stop the medication. I highly recommend this product if you need help with your nervous system.

Пожаловаться

Help my boyfriend quit smoking!

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1963165 May 24, 2011

my boyfriend used this product along with Dragon Herb's Will Power to quit smoking. He has tried before, but has felt angry and miserable. This time he is smoke free for over 2 months (the longest in 25 years!) and he said it felt much easier and he didn't feel agitated.

Better sleep

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен 4891890158136804463 May 30, 2013

I was left with insomnia after having two surgeries close together in April. After coming off the strong pain pills, I couldn't sleep, no matter what I tried. This formula started helping me to wind down at night within a week. I feel calmer. Highly recommend it for anxiety or insomnia.

very good !

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен iHerbMaster Oct 13, 2013

I have combined it with SHI arctic root and Dragon Herbs WillPower, and I m very centered when I must present something before a group of people, my voice doesnt shake anymore. Its effects are simillar to Tulsi(holly basil) !! But its cheaper.

Brilliant Stuff

9 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2348333 Apr 11, 2010

An absolute essential for myself, my family and my patients. Brilliant at all "overwhelmed" states, including bereavement, stress, sleeplessness etc. Also great for fear, anxiety, panic attacks. Highly, highly effective. With no side effects or withdrawal symptoms I recommend this 100 times for every time I recommend prescription anti-anxiety medicines. Grounding, calming, nurturing. Not just sedating - it also has an energetic quality (that is the point of chinese herbal medicine) that is soothing and nourishing to the heart. Brilliant and effective product.

Позиции 1-5 из 12