Ваша корзина пуста

Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Helped with drug withdrawal !!!

8 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2483744 Jan 08, 2012

I went through a very, very difficult time coming off sleeping pills!!!! Coming off the medication caused my body to totally break down mentally and was unable to cope with anything. I lost a lot of weight and my nervous system was unable to cope with the withdrawal, this went on for a year while slowly trying to cut down the medication. I then came upon dragon herbs and was immediately drawn to taking this one. It was a life saver for me. After a couple of weeks I finally felt like I was returning to feeling normal again and I totally wish that I had found this before I decided to stop the medication. I highly recommend this product if you need help with your nervous system.

Пожаловаться

Help my boyfriend quit smoking!

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1963165 May 24, 2011

my boyfriend used this product along with Dragon Herb's Will Power to quit smoking. He has tried before, but has felt angry and miserable. This time he is smoke free for over 2 months (the longest in 25 years!) and he said it felt much easier and he didn't feel agitated.

shen tonic

Отзыв оставлен Scottishdave Mar 18, 2010

An essential part of any chinese tonic herbal programme nurturing shen. Helps to relax,great price!!

Absolutely Amazing formula!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1056396 May 29, 2010

I have been taking this for a while and I am feeling truly balanced, my mind is clear & I have felt since taking my life has really positively changed I am alot calmer and at peace no matter what is going on in the outside world! I highly recommend this product!!!!

Better sleep

Отзыв оставлен 4891890158136804463 May 30, 2013

I was left with insomnia after having two surgeries close together in April. After coming off the strong pain pills, I couldn't sleep, no matter what I tried. This formula started helping me to wind down at night within a week. I feel calmer. Highly recommend it for anxiety or insomnia.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »