Customer Reviews

Dr. Ohhira's, Essential Formulas Inc., Propolis Plus, 60 Capsules

$70.32
$76.95
руб 2499.55
Savings of: $6.63 (9% Off)
3.7 out of 5 based on 3 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (1)
Sort by

Items 1-2 of 2 total

Dr. Ohhira's Fan

15 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1162616 From Nevada on May 20, 2010

Purchased at iHerb

I have had great success with Dr. Ohhira's probiotics. They have really helped with some serious gastro issues and seem to help balance my thyroid (I do not know why). I will not travel without them, and I must admit that I chew one if I have a headache or tummy problem. They are turning into a cure all for me! My grandkids chew one a day and their number of colds and flu have been drastically reduced. I tried the new formula containing the propolis and can report less pain in my wrist and a general improvement in my energy level. I rarely review any supplement, but I am impressed with the quality and effectiveness of these products. I only wish they were not so expensive, but iHerb has the best prices for these worthy little gems!

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

no effect

2 people found the following review helpful

Posted by 4954539283053274401 on Feb 17, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

no strong, no effect, cinnamon its no good for me...

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Items 1-2 of 2 total

iHerb® является зарегестрированным товарным знаком iHerb, Inc. Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. и the iHerb.com Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. Логотип является товарным знаком iHerb, Inc.


Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »


Eco Friendly Initiatives