Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары

Dr. Ohhira's, Essential Formulas Inc., Пробиотики, натуральная формула, 60 капсул

5 Звезды
Reviews 3-star
Other Reviews (120)

12 Plus

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2564153 May 03, 2008

I am still taking one capsule in the morning and one in the evening. So far I haven't noticed a big difference.

Probiotics 12 plus

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1231966 Aug 17, 2008

I am afirm believer in probiotics and Dr. Ohhira's have been the right choice for me. I also believe everyone should be on probiotics an a daily basis, in this poluted enviroment we live in it's a must.

it's ok

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2378165 Sep 29, 2008

I guess I was expecting much more - the reviews sold me on the product - yet I have not seen a lot of results from this.

Пожаловаться

Didnt experience the expected results

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Rosiee Sep 26, 2010

This product worked when i started to take it (experienced gas, bloating) but still it did not work in the way i would like to be( laxative effect). The potency is not one of the highest too considering that there are products with 30-50 billion per capsule(this having only one).

Пожаловаться

Not sure it's worth the price

Отзыв оставлен CoolinArizona Jan 29, 2011

I'm really not noticing much difference from this product to the one I was using for pro-biotics. It's very pricey and I don't believe worth it. There are other that work just as well for less money