RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽3,756.00
₽4,695.00
Экономия: ₽939.00 (скидка 20%)
4.4 из 5 на основании 1016 отзывов

« Предыдущая | 2 3 4 5 6 | Следующая »

Feeling good

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен 5470784002743533770 Aug 18, 2013

I have been on this product for about 2 weeks now. Although I don't feel a huge significant difference but I have to say after taking this probiotics I go to the washroom more often. Will continue taking it!<3

Probiotics

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2820215 Mar 19, 2015

Made my digestion to work better. I use a packet if necessary.

Пожаловаться

Good product, worked for me. Expensive though

Отзыв оставлен 5336017904315023203 Sep 29, 2015

I started taking these with omega 3 and vitamin D maybe 7 months ago in hopes of curing different allergies which had started to pop up in the past 2 years and maybe getting some improvement on my mild acne. All my life i've never had any allergies but i used to get a lot of antibiotics for my often infected ears. In the past couple of years i started noticing some minor allergic symptoms like hayfever, some nuts and fruits made my thtoat and mouth a bit sore and i also got sick whenever i got into contact with anyone who had a cold etc.. these symptoms got worse over time to the point that for example i could not eat nuts without getting aa incapacitating stomach ache or go out without my earlobes and fingers swelling to double their size. After about 4 months taking these ( 2 pills a day) i started noticing reduced symptoms and after six months i have no allergies left except a maybe a mild tingle in my throat after eating hazelnuts or such. I have not gotten sick once during this time except a food poisoning once but that doesnt really count. No noticeable improvement on my skin unfortunately but it wasnt that bad to begin with. Also an added bonus is that my stomach works like clockwork now. I would have continued ordering but at 60 bucks a month with postage, it's gotten too steep for my students budget. I rate it at 4 stars just because i cant order it anymore because of the price, but considering how well the product worked i wouldnt really say its overpriced

Отзыв оставлен 5451183085980022981 Mar 19, 2014

Does the job.

the jury is out

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1014095 Apr 30, 2014

I've been taking these for a couple of weeks now, so I can't notice anything significantly improved about my digestion or gastro-intestinal health. I think it will take some time for this product to help build up my digestive flora as it claims to do, so I will continue to use it.

Позиции 16-20 из 127