Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары

Dr. Ohhira's, Essential Formulas Inc., Пробиотики, натуральная формула, 60 капсул

5 Звезды
Reviews 4-star
Other Reviews (120)

Gut formula

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1113182 Dec 31, 2009

Have been using several gut formulas at the saame time so can't give an accurate account here.

It works!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3357370 Jan 04, 2010

I got it to improve my immunity system and it helps in curing yeast infection within weeks. Will continue to order.

Probiotics

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2550937 Jan 12, 2008

After the loading phase and two weeks on this product I haven't' noticed any difference yet. It seems like an excellent product and I plan on staying on it for 3 or 4 boxes to give it a fair shake.

Dr. Ohhira's probiotic

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2495452 Jan 15, 2008

I love this brand of probiotic, it works every time and is consistent in qualilty.

So far so good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1736350 Feb 11, 2008

I decided to try this for irritable bowel. I took the loading dose for 5 days as suggested. After day 2, I had some stomach cramps and I was gassy but I continued using the product. After day 4, the cramps and gassiness subsided. I am now 3 days into the regular dosing (1 in the AM, 1 in the PM). So far so good but it is too early to tell if it is doing anything. I wrote the review now in case anyone tries this and has gas or cramps. It seems to subside after several days usage.