Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары

Customer Reviews

Dr. Ohhira's, Essential Formulas Inc., Пробиотики, натуральная формула, 60 капсул

Customer Ratings
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Reviews 1-star
Other Reviews (120)
Sort by

Items 11-15 of 45 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »

dr ohhira's probiotics

9 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2774193 Jan 04, 2009

this product didn't work for me at all. i was constipated for a long period of time, so i stopped taking it.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Caused SEVERE stomach distress

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3213383 May 31, 2010

I took these for a month without a problem but then they started causing severe stomach cramping, diarrhea and heartburn so I had to stop.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

I prefer Jarrow Dophilus EPS

8 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1728233 Apr 28, 2008

I tried this first and like others I found it aggravated my digestive system and I did not have a problem before. Would not use again. The Jarrow product seems to be great and I suggest others try it.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

no change

7 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1837551 May 05, 2008

My face broke out something awful so I think I might be allergic to something in this product; my skin looks the worst it's ever looked. Now I have to spend 30.00 to get a box of total body cleanse from the local health food store as thats the only things that gets my skin looking good in a short amount of time. Hope I can get my money back from this company........

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Dr. Ohhira's 12 Plus Probiotic Formula

7 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2280509 Oct 10, 2007

Other ingredients - Too many strange plants in products that people can easily be allergic to. Made my hair fall out - ALLERGIC to it!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Items 11-15 of 45 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »