RU
RUB

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Dr. Ohhira's, Essential Formulas Inc., Пробиотики, натуральная формула, 60 капсул

₽3,149.33
₽3,936.66
Экономия: ₽787.33 (скидка 20%)
4.4 из 5 на основании 1012 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы 1-star
Другие Отзывы (123)
Сортировать по

Позиции 11-15 из 46

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Not For Everyone

12 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1639504 Oct 12, 2007

We are all so different. After 53 years of good steady digestion, last year I had a bad bout of food poisoning and it has been hit and miss ever since. I hve taken many brands of probiotics which help me some but this product semed to make worse. Glad it helps many, but it's not for me,

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

dr ohhira's probiotics

10 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2774193 Jan 04, 2009

this product didn't work for me at all. i was constipated for a long period of time, so i stopped taking it.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

I prefer Jarrow Dophilus EPS

8 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1728233 Apr 28, 2008

I tried this first and like others I found it aggravated my digestive system and I did not have a problem before. Would not use again. The Jarrow product seems to be great and I suggest others try it.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

no change

8 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1837551 May 05, 2008

My face broke out something awful so I think I might be allergic to something in this product; my skin looks the worst it's ever looked. Now I have to spend 30.00 to get a box of total body cleanse from the local health food store as thats the only things that gets my skin looking good in a short amount of time. Hope I can get my money back from this company........

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Dr. Ohhira's 12 Plus Probiotic Formula

8 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2280509 Oct 10, 2007

Other ingredients - Too many strange plants in products that people can easily be allergic to. Made my hair fall out - ALLERGIC to it!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 11-15 из 46

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »