Dr. Ohhira's, Essential Formulas Inc., Пробиотики, натуральная формула, 60 капсул

Reviews 1-star
Other Reviews (112)

Caused SEVERE stomach distress

Posted by Reviewer3213383 From Virginia on May 31, 2010

I took these for a month without a problem but then they started causing severe stomach cramping, diarrhea and heartburn so I had to stop.

Enterococcus faecalis......

Posted by Reviewer2268644 From Great Britain on Apr 27, 2011

After researching more about this particular species of bacteria despite being a tested and specific strain, I have decided not to continue using this product due to health concerns. I'm also not impressed with the number of CFUs (900 million) which is very low for such a high price!

I prefer Jarrow Dophilus EPS

Posted by Reviewer1728233 From Oregon on Apr 28, 2008

I tried this first and like others I found it aggravated my digestive system and I did not have a problem before. Would not use again. The Jarrow product seems to be great and I suggest others try it.

no change

Posted by Reviewer1837551 From Nebraska on May 05, 2008

My face broke out something awful so I think I might be allergic to something in this product; my skin looks the worst it's ever looked. Now I have to spend 30.00 to get a box of total body cleanse from the local health food store as thats the only things that gets my skin looking good in a short amount of time. Hope I can get my money back from this company........

Dr. Ohhira's 12 Plus Probiotic Formula

Posted by Reviewer2280509 From Georgia on Oct 10, 2007

Other ingredients - Too many strange plants in products that people can easily be allergic to. Made my hair fall out - ALLERGIC to it!

Пожаловаться

Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »