RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽3,096.20

₽3,870.25

Экономия: ₽774.05 (скидка 20%)

Написать Отзыв

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

No way

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2871080 Nov 17, 2011

This stuff is ridiculously overpriced for no reason. Syntol is of MUCH higher quality and the price/value ratio is excellent.

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

My own experience: Awful acne flare ups :(

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1827878 Sep 28, 2011

Bear in mind that this is my own personal experience, I do hope your results are much better than mine. I initally heard of this product from my cousin who absolutely loves it and raves about it. I've read that taking probiotics is great for maintaining a healthly intestinal flora. For me, however, after taking one of these per day, by the third day my face broke out in a few painful acne nodules (hard bumps under the skin surface) and some cysts (similar to nodules but pus-filled). Granted, I occasionally get a whitehead every once in a while, but these were something else completely which I've NEVER experienced before! After the 5th day I stopped taking them because I could see & feel more hard bumps forming on my skin. After I stopped taking this probiotic I could feel the hard bumps slowly (over 2 weeks) recede. Thinking maybe it was just a fluke, I again took these a couple of months later, and sure enough by the 3 day I could feel the hard bumps again forming on my face. I stopped taking them altogether. They work great for my cousin, but for me, caused a bad acne/allergic reaction.

11 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

no difference

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1569925 Jul 18, 2011

did not see any difference between this and other probiotics

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Enterococcus faecalis......

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2268644 Apr 27, 2011

After researching more about this particular species of bacteria despite being a tested and specific strain, I have decided not to continue using this product due to health concerns. I'm also not impressed with the number of CFUs (900 million) which is very low for such a high price!

9 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

not sure if it's working

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2553230 Apr 19, 2011

have used dr. ohhira's same formula before, didn't feel anything. reordered due to rating. didn't help husband and I. didn't help my candida or bowel not sure if will reorder or not

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Bad stuff

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1697266 Apr 17, 2011

I do not like these pro biotics at all. They are a rip off for the price. These upset my stomach and my mothers stomach. I will stick to Custom Probitoics brand, they are the best currently. My second favorite is All-Flora from New Chapter. These are not good at all in my opinion, I think it may have something to do with them being stabilized and not live cultures

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Service is great!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2121939 Dec 17, 2010

Severe problems-bloating, pain.. I wanted this to work but will discontinue

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Dr. Ohhira's Probiotics Original Formula

Отзыв оставлен noneofyourfrigginbusiness Oct 29, 2010

I'm underwhelmed by this over-priced product.

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

better options for me

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1710771 Oct 06, 2010

I never seem to get comfortable with this product. I have started on it at least 3 times, maybe 4. Each time, I find I am dealing with unnecessary side effects of either watery stools or slight constipation. I am going back to Daily-Dophilus as that seems to work better for me and my spouse.

7 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Excellent quality and price, but I did not notice a difference

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2261819 Sep 06, 2010

The quality of Dr Ohhira's probiotics are unparalleled. The research behind the product is excellent. I also love the fact that they are stable at room temperature for about five years. There are not many probiotics that can make that claim. The reason that I only give this product four stars is because I did not notice any benefit from taking it. I consume a lot of probiotics and have for years, so it is not unreasonable to assume that I might not have noticed a large difference from taking them. I had, however, still hoped to notice some benefit--however slim--from taking them.

Позиции 21-30 из 48