RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽3,091.17

₽3,863.96

Экономия: ₽772.79 (скидка 20%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Dr. Ohhira's 12 Plus Probiotic Formula

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2280509 Oct 10, 2007

Other ingredients - Too many strange plants in products that people can easily be allergic to. Made my hair fall out - ALLERGIC to it!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Too little to make a difference

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1071710 Aug 11, 2012

This product only contained 900million good bacteria per capsule. Most probiotics products contain at least 5 billion. Given the high price of this product and the small quantity of CFU per dosage. I highly doubt this product would be able to make a difference to people who needs to improve their gut flora.

VERY HARD STOOL

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1183824 Feb 25, 2009

I took 5 at a time twice a day for the first 6 days as suggested for maxium effect. I was constipated for a few days then my stomach hurt so much I knew I had to let it out. I sat on the toilet for 30 minutes and let me tell you, it was the most grueling and painful experience.

No way

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2871080 Nov 17, 2011

This stuff is ridiculously overpriced for no reason. Syntol is of MUCH higher quality and the price/value ratio is excellent.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

not sure if it's working

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2553230 Apr 19, 2011

have used dr. ohhira's same formula before, didn't feel anything. reordered due to rating. didn't help husband and I. didn't help my candida or bowel not sure if will reorder or not

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

I did not notice any change

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1191103 Dec 19, 2012

I don't know what this medication does exactly, and there is no way to have precise information. The big question is why such success for an expensive product with invisible results. The only answer is : it is successful BECAUSE it is expensive. Once you have bought something at a rather high price, you are not likely to rate it as useless. It's just because you don't like to put yourself in a kind of contradiction. Note that the same product can be found significantly cheaper (yet still pricey) in other internet sites.

not impressed

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3243292 Sep 12, 2008

I was unimpressed with this product, I have seen no improvement, my dr. recommended it but I still have do not think probiotics that dont need refrigeration are a quality product

Ho hum

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1611426 Jul 16, 2007

I'm glad so many people are having success with this product. After the "loading dose", I am into my second package and have yet to notice any difference of any kind.

Dr. Ohhira's Probiotics Original Formula

Отзыв оставлен noneofyourfrigginbusiness Oct 29, 2010

I'm underwhelmed by this over-priced product.

Not for me

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2803023 Aug 11, 2010

I was controlling my Crohns relatively well and wanted to add probiotics to my diet. These made me flare immediately after I started them giving me loose bowels. I quit these and later added another kind of probiotics to my diet with better results.

Позиции 21-30 из 49