RU

Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Dr. Ohhira's, Essential Formulas Inc., Пробиотики, натуральная формула, 60 капсул

₽3,177.81
₽3,972.27
Экономия: ₽794.45 (скидка 20%)
4.4 из 5 на основании 1012 отзывов
Другие Отзывы (123)
Сортировать по

Позиции 6-10 из 630

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

CLEARED ME OF CYSTIC ACNE!!!

50 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2137720 Sep 02, 2006

I had terrible cystic acne from being on two cycles of antibiotics for two years FOR THE minor acne I had previously. Antibiotics allowed yeast to dominate my intestine and my body with their poisons (mycotoxins) which came out my skin as acne. Within two days I could tell the cysts on the back of my neck were decreasing in size and I had no new pimples on my face when I woke up. I was amazed because I had tried several other probiotics before with no availe! I highly recommend Dr. Ohhira's probiotics!

Wow!

27 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3165846 Sep 27, 2008

I don't want to jinx things, but I was using Garden of Life Primal Defense (which I love), and added the Dr. Ohhira's in at night because I had 2 boxes and lo and behold, since the week I started Dr. Ohhira's just once a day, my acne has cleared up, and pore size is improving. It seems to be controlling my overly oily skin which no other topical product has come close to. Really, really like this product. By using both, I think I have an excellent range of probiotic defense coverage, however, I fully credit the improvement in my skin to this product alone. Highly recommend Dr. Ohhira's products to anyone wanting a good probiotic formulation.

12 PLUS Original Formula, 60 Capsules

13 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3117468 Oct 20, 2008

My diarrhea was out of control and I could not go anywhere without taking Pepto Bismo first. I planned my life around where I could find the nearest bathroom! I also felt weak and exhausted after each attack. It had really taken over my life. A friend at work had the same problem, apparently even worse, as she often could not even make it to work. She told me about this product. Now, we both lead normal lives!

Top notch

13 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1925941 Jan 08, 2008

This along with DGL tables helped heal my 5 ulcers in 2 months. I will continue to take 2 a day forever. I really like the way I feel when taking these. I have people at work on these as well which has allowed them to stop taking their little purple pill daily.

Saved my Sanity..

26 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1325920 May 24, 2007

I found out about this product from my Accupuncturist. I have suffered with a nervous stomach since childhood. Then in the mid-90's had a terrible parasite /stomach infection incident while living in Mexico City. All kinds or Dr.s, tests and RX, nothing helped. This product has been the first to put my system back to normal and I wouldn't go a day without it.

Позиции 6-10 из 630