RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽3,116.98

₽3,896.23

Экономия: ₽779.25 (скидка 20%)

Написать Отзыв

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Great product!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2571156 Sep 18, 2014

I love that it doesn't have to be refrigerated.

Probiotic

Отзыв оставлен 4886219224117077179 Jul 17, 2014

Dr. Ohhira's probiotic is one of the best probiotics to take after taking Fivlac. It is practically beneficial for your whole body especially for your intestinal flora. Highly recomended.

Dr ohhira's probiotics

Отзыв оставлен 4779114898285291748 Mar 26, 2014

Very satisfied with this product. Can highly recommend

great probiotic

Отзыв оставлен 5336560690181242599 Mar 08, 2014

not too strong, but very effective. sometimes getting the strongest isn't the way- particularly with Probiotics. Like this as its like a pre-biotic, helping to encourage micro-flora.

Very good probiotic

Отзыв оставлен 4984308038073712931 Feb 26, 2014

Very good probiotic but the price is a little high in my opinion. Thanks to iHerb anyway.

Best for my gut

Отзыв оставлен 5763509982877528292 Feb 25, 2014

Quick result

The best ever

Отзыв оставлен charley Feb 18, 2014

I love love love these probiotics. They start taking effect within days and have a long lasting affect. These are the only probiotics that I buy now.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Good results for my child

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3217150 Jan 29, 2014

I highly recomend Ohhira probiotics. It helped my child to be more present, more talkative. I give him 3-4 probiotics a day. We use them for more than 3 years with very good resuls.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Dr.Ohhira's Probiotic 12 Plus Top of the Line !

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2764490 Dec 29, 2013

I found out about Dr. Ohhira's Probiotic 12 Plus from Dr. Ward Bond"s televsion program Nutritional Living. I found out about iHerb from a web search and I am so very happy I found them. I was in search for a natural product to help my 80 year old mother with Irritible Bowel Syndrome. It has helped her so much. We were not aware of how important keeping the intestines healthy is or how to do it. Dr. Ohhira's Probiotic 12 Plus is amazing. She also takes some other nutritional products we purchase from iHerb, they have been a blessing as well. I already have 5 family members taking Dr. Ohhira's Probiotics 12 Plus.....I have learned that not all probiotics are the same and that Dr Ohhira has won many awards. I also like the fact that his probiotic does not need refrideration like so many others ...We won't trust any other brand. Thank you Dr. Ohhira and iHerb for making available this wonderful product at a better price than I have seen elsewhere. If I could rate it higher than 5 stars I would.

Probiotics