RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽3,764.58
₽4,705.73
Экономия: ₽941.15 (скидка 20%)
4.4 из 5 на основании 1016 отзывов
Отзывы 5-star
Сортировать по

Позиции 6-10 из 629

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

CLEARED ME OF CYSTIC ACNE!!!

51 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2137720 Sep 02, 2006

I had terrible cystic acne from being on two cycles of antibiotics for two years FOR THE minor acne I had previously. Antibiotics allowed yeast to dominate my intestine and my body with their poisons (mycotoxins) which came out my skin as acne. Within two days I could tell the cysts on the back of my neck were decreasing in size and I had no new pimples on my face when I woke up. I was amazed because I had tried several other probiotics before with no availe! I highly recommend Dr. Ohhira's probiotics!

Top notch

15 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1925941 Jan 08, 2008

This along with DGL tables helped heal my 5 ulcers in 2 months. I will continue to take 2 a day forever. I really like the way I feel when taking these. I have people at work on these as well which has allowed them to stop taking their little purple pill daily.

12 PLUS Original Formula, 60 Capsules

15 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3117468 Oct 20, 2008

My diarrhea was out of control and I could not go anywhere without taking Pepto Bismo first. I planned my life around where I could find the nearest bathroom! I also felt weak and exhausted after each attack. It had really taken over my life. A friend at work had the same problem, apparently even worse, as she often could not even make it to work. She told me about this product. Now, we both lead normal lives!

Wow!

29 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3165846 Sep 27, 2008

I don't want to jinx things, but I was using Garden of Life Primal Defense (which I love), and added the Dr. Ohhira's in at night because I had 2 boxes and lo and behold, since the week I started Dr. Ohhira's just once a day, my acne has cleared up, and pore size is improving. It seems to be controlling my overly oily skin which no other topical product has come close to. Really, really like this product. By using both, I think I have an excellent range of probiotic defense coverage, however, I fully credit the improvement in my skin to this product alone. Highly recommend Dr. Ohhira's products to anyone wanting a good probiotic formulation.

Пожаловаться

From bladder infections to colds

27 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1064587 Nov 23, 2007

I have had constant bladder infections for 8 years now. Antibiotics are worthless to me. I am now immune and hate them. I just gave up hope. I stumbled across these pills looking for my Bengal cats to have some good probiotics. Well I have ordered many boxes now. I refuse to be without. I love them. I also get 2-4 colds every single year like clock work. I have yet to get a cold since I take these. The only time i take them is when I feel a hint of a sore throat or my bladder infection and it nips them both right off. I have never even taken the pills more then 2 days in a row, never needed to. My brother and my husband just had very bad colds go through our house. No problem for me. My daughter also gets bad bladder infections. No more after I give her a days worth of pills. I just love these things.

Позиции 6-10 из 629