RU

Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Dr. Ohhira's, Essential Formulas Inc., Пробиотики, натуральная формула, 60 капсул

₽3,177.81
₽3,972.27
Экономия: ₽794.45 (скидка 20%)
4.4 из 5 на основании 1012 отзывов

Позиции 6-10 из 126

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Really helps to regulate

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1177839 Sep 07, 2010

The Probiotics help my husband's regularity even though he only takes 1 capsule a day.

acne help...

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2086678 Mar 29, 2008

My son had severe cystic acne. Even with antibiotics and prescribed cleansers it would not clear up. We took him off all of those things and started with this probiotic. So far, he has been on it about a month and worst of it seems to be clearing. There are only a few small pimples left. There is still redness and scarring. Maybe with time that will go away too.

Excellent Probiotic Formula

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2190698 Feb 27, 2009

I really felt the difference with this product, even when I only take 1 capsule. Many friends and family got a cold or the flu this year, except for me. I think Dr. Ohhira was one of the reasons why my immunity was so strong. It worked best in the morning approximately 30 mimutes before breakfast.

Good product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2060194 Jun 21, 2009

I have taken this product for about 3 weeks now, and it has worked very well with helping with my cystic acne. Would recommend.

Пожаловаться

After readin reviews I bought it so should you

Отзыв оставлен Honest-Reviews Nov 17, 2009

Sitting on my desk for over 10 hours a day has a negative impact on my digestion and so ever so often I get constipation. After ereading reviews here on iherb I decided to try this and do a little cleanse and I was impressed this totally cleaned me out after 4 days use and I will use at least once a year to sort my internal plumbing out.

Позиции 6-10 из 126