RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽2,997.91

₽3,747.39

Экономия: ₽749.48 (скидка 20%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

It is good.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1217474 Nov 17, 2009

The motion has improved. I want to continue. As having gone up the value is regrettable.

So far so good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1736350 Feb 11, 2008

I decided to try this for irritable bowel. I took the loading dose for 5 days as suggested. After day 2, I had some stomach cramps and I was gassy but I continued using the product. After day 4, the cramps and gassiness subsided. I am now 3 days into the regular dosing (1 in the AM, 1 in the PM). So far so good but it is too early to tell if it is doing anything. I wrote the review now in case anyone tries this and has gas or cramps. It seems to subside after several days usage.

Dr. Ohhira's Probiotic 12 PLUS Original Formula

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1684721 Mar 27, 2008

This product was recommended by my healthcare practitioner, over another probiotic I was using at the time. I was happy enough with the "pearls" I already used, but I do beleive that on the whole,this product is even more effective. I do not see the point of the Ohhira Professional Formula with this product, and the increased costs associated with it, when this product (12 Plus Original Formula) ingredient listing is essentially the same. A product is either truthful in its claims, and a quality product, or it's not. I hope this has been helpful.

i think its good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1268558 May 09, 2009

I think its good my stools are slowly coming back but not as fast results as others on here.i herb great shipping really fast and safe thanks!

Wonderful Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2367933 Feb 19, 2010

I've taken Dr. Ohhira's probiotics for about 3-4 months now and I've noticed a difference in the way my stomach feels. I used to have a lot of issues with bloating, gas, and all around discomfort and since I've taken the probiotics as directed, I've noticed a considerable difference and I've become more regular as well.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

This works for me, will continue to use

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2828609 May 10, 2011

I've a weird stomach, which seems better so far, will continue; since capsule has carrageenan--bad for my stomach!--I cut the tip off and squeeze into my mouth or on a spoon, etc. and swollow.

great stuff

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1329302 Nov 08, 2011

effective immediately, was feeling better within 72 hours.

...

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2767577 Nov 28, 2011

Good probiotics. Recommended by my nutritionist, took my stomach some days to settle into them, but that is normal.

Impressive formula

Отзыв оставлен 5677327641569616529 Oct 24, 2012

I am having digestive problems so chose this product over other probiotics. My only complaint is the capsules casings are made from animal gelatine. Even though I am mostly vegan I chose this over other products though.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Has made some good difference...

Отзыв оставлен Al-Pacino Feb 19, 2013

I started taking this about 2.5 months ago to try and improve my chronic constipation (years). I am already beginning to see some changes and about 30% to 50% more stools.

Позиции 11-20 из 131