RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,607.63
₽2,885.32
Экономия: ₽1,277.68 (скидка 44%)
4.1 из 5 на основании 32 отзывов

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

High dose of DHA & EPA, but low in Astaxanthin

15 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1172432 Nov 06, 2012

I want to like this krill oil more because it probably has the highest dose of DHA and EPA around. Unfortunately, its Astaxanthin content is exceptionally low! (only min. 30 mcg per serving, which is 2 caps) Astaxanthin is the most potent anti-oxidant on earth and it doesn't only protect your body tissue, it also protects our skin from sunburn and prevents the product (in this case the DHA & EPA in the krill oil) from oxidation. The reason why krill oil is much more stable than fish oil is because it has Astaxanthin in it. We need at least 0.2 mg of Astaxanthin per gram of krill oil as a minimum to have this effect. The krill oil may not be stable if the Astaxanthin level is less than that. If the EPA or DHA is already oxidated then there's no reason to take it. I will be switching to another brand that has a higher level of astaxanthin, with no soy added.

Not 100% Krill - This is MIXED with Fish Oil

7 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен click-on-this Sep 29, 2014

This is not 100% Krill Oil, and it does not say what % is Krill and What % is Fish. It contains a low amount of Phospholipids, 240mg in this case, normally closer to 400mg in a good product. Further to that they have scrubbed out nearly all of the Astaxanthin (on purpose), which is an important antioxidant that protects the product from spoiling and protects your body. Some other Krill Oil products have up to 1.5mg of Astaxanthin in them. This product has 30mcg, 1.5mg = 1,500mcg... so naturally Krill has 50 times more Astaxanthin than this manufacturer will "allow" you to have. Further to that, even 1 of them makes me taste Krill later in the day. I wish i had known more and read the label more carefully before buying it, this is probably the worst value and worst performing product that iHerb sells, and i though the high DHA/EPA were a good thing (that only comes from the Fish Oil, which can be had for much cheaper than this overpriced product).

My choice for Omega-3

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен ajatuksenvoima Apr 14, 2012

Getting Omega-3 source from Wild Antarctic Krill seems safer than most pure fish oil based solutions. Superior absorbtion of Krill oils with sublemented Fish Oil Omega-3 complex seems to cover all bases. Softgel capsule is quite large, so may not work with children. NOTE: Krill oil is very stable and will last up to two years. However, do not store in the freezer or refrigerator. Extended exposure to temperatures higher than 100 degrees or lower than 50 degrees diminish the effectiveness of the phospholipid ingredients.

Potent

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1036965 Aug 10, 2012

This is a very potent and good product I only take 1 capsule as it is very strong... so it is enough.. highly recommend it..

Amazing Results

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1224671 Mar 06, 2012

This is was a great product. I had rock bottom low vitamin levels and also iron deficiency. Taking vitamins was just not helping because I was having problems absorbing vitamins the vitamins. My doctor suggested Fish Oil with DHA & EPA. After 3 month of Doctor's Best Real Krill. I had my vitamin levels retested and my vitamin raised above the level I needed to be at. Even my doctor was surprised how well I began to absorb & how my vitamins levels raised that fast in such a short period. I had tried for two years to get these vitamins level up and I just needed the Krill oil to help me with absorbing it. For those considering the product.

Позиции 1-5 из 30