Специальное предложение августа: $8 за доставку заказов до пунктов выдачи Boxberry

Doctor's Best, Real Krill, Enhanced with DHA & EPA, 60 Softgel Capsules

руб 797.05
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (1)

High dose of DHA & EPA, but low in Astaxanthin

Posted by Reviewer1172432 on Nov 06, 2012

I want to like this krill oil more because it probably has the highest dose of DHA and EPA around. Unfortunately, its Astaxanthin content is exceptionally low! (only min. 30 mcg per serving, which is 2 caps) Astaxanthin is the most potent anti-oxidant on earth and it doesn't only protect your body tissue, it also protects our skin from sunburn and prevents the product (in this case the DHA & EPA in the krill oil) from oxidation. The reason why krill oil is much more stable than fish oil is because it has Astaxanthin in it. We need at least 0.2 mg of Astaxanthin per gram of krill oil as a minimum to have this effect. The krill oil may not be stable if the Astaxanthin level is less than that. If the EPA or DHA is already oxidated then there's no reason to take it. I will be switching to another brand that has a higher level of astaxanthin, with no soy added.

My choice for Omega-3

Posted by ajatuksenvoima on Apr 14, 2012

Getting Omega-3 source from Wild Antarctic Krill seems safer than most pure fish oil based solutions. Superior absorbtion of Krill oils with sublemented Fish Oil Omega-3 complex seems to cover all bases. Softgel capsule is quite large, so may not work with children. NOTE: Krill oil is very stable and will last up to two years. However, do not store in the freezer or refrigerator. Extended exposure to temperatures higher than 100 degrees or lower than 50 degrees diminish the effectiveness of the phospholipid ingredients.

Potent

Posted by Reviewer1036965 on Aug 10, 2012

This is a very potent and good product I only take 1 capsule as it is very strong... so it is enough.. highly recommend it..

Amazing Results

Posted by Reviewer1224671 on Mar 06, 2012

This is was a great product. I had rock bottom low vitamin levels and also iron deficiency. Taking vitamins was just not helping because I was having problems absorbing vitamins the vitamins. My doctor suggested Fish Oil with DHA & EPA. After 3 month of Doctor's Best Real Krill. I had my vitamin levels retested and my vitamin raised above the level I needed to be at. Even my doctor was surprised how well I began to absorb & how my vitamins levels raised that fast in such a short period. I had tried for two years to get these vitamins level up and I just needed the Krill oil to help me with absorbing it. For those considering the product.

Real Krill

Posted by 4705298540371791984 on Nov 01, 2012

By far the the best Krill product i have come across and the best value for money. recommended *****