RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,367.26

₽2,453.91

Экономия: ₽1,086.65 (скидка 44%)

Написать Отзыв

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Not 100% Krill - This is MIXED with Fish Oil

Отзыв оставлен click-on-this Sep 29, 2014

This is not 100% Krill Oil, and it does not say what % is Krill and What % is Fish. It contains a low amount of Phospholipids, 240mg in this case, normally closer to 400mg in a good product. Further to that they have scrubbed out nearly all of the Astaxanthin (on purpose), which is an important antioxidant that protects the product from spoiling and protects your body. Some other Krill Oil products have up to 1.5mg of Astaxanthin in them. This product has 30mcg, 1.5mg = 1,500mcg... so naturally Krill has 50 times more Astaxanthin than this manufacturer will "allow" you to have. Further to that, even 1 of them makes me taste Krill later in the day. I wish i had known more and read the label more carefully before buying it, this is probably the worst value and worst performing product that iHerb sells, and i though the high DHA/EPA were a good thing (that only comes from the Fish Oil, which can be had for much cheaper than this overpriced product).

10 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

This supplement is absolutely amazing!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1448770 Jul 24, 2014

This supplement makes my blood pressure and heart rate much lower. I have a hard time doing cardio, however this supplement makes cardio work so much easier, I can go for much longer much harder. Also, it makes my night time vision work amazingly well, it's truly unbelievable for me. I'm a young male, so I can say much about it's anti-inflammation properties. Just the amazing visual and cardio benefits. One negative I have noticed, and I can be a bit sensitive to anti-oxidants at times. Is that since it crosses the blood brain barrier, it can be a bit too stimulating for me at times. I have the same side effect with pure tocotrienols and a few other supplements like these as well. As a result, I don't take them every day.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

it lowers......

Отзыв оставлен 5726840524336965532 Mar 03, 2014

significantly lowered my triglycerides..... and minimal effect as well with my LDL and HDL. over-all i still would recommend this product.

Huele fatal

Отзыв оставлен 4615619871172388697 Jan 01, 2014

Supongo que tendrá beneficios para la salud pero lo he dejado de tomar por el olor tan fuerte que tiene a pescado...además de provocarme eructos súper incómodos con ese olor...

Great

Отзыв оставлен 5563953056522739015 Oct 05, 2013

Have been using product from New Zealand but Iherb prices are so competitive I decided to pay the freight from the States.

will buy again

Отзыв оставлен 5412590387312978189 Jan 29, 2013

great response, our son takes it for ADHD-type symptoms

High dose of DHA & EPA, but low in Astaxanthin

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1172432 Nov 06, 2012

I want to like this krill oil more because it probably has the highest dose of DHA and EPA around. Unfortunately, its Astaxanthin content is exceptionally low! (only min. 30 mcg per serving, which is 2 caps) Astaxanthin is the most potent anti-oxidant on earth and it doesn't only protect your body tissue, it also protects our skin from sunburn and prevents the product (in this case the DHA & EPA in the krill oil) from oxidation. The reason why krill oil is much more stable than fish oil is because it has Astaxanthin in it. We need at least 0.2 mg of Astaxanthin per gram of krill oil as a minimum to have this effect. The krill oil may not be stable if the Astaxanthin level is less than that. If the EPA or DHA is already oxidated then there's no reason to take it. I will be switching to another brand that has a higher level of astaxanthin, with no soy added.

16 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Real Krill

Отзыв оставлен DarrylBrook Nov 01, 2012

By far the the best Krill product i have come across and the best value for money. recommended *****

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Body Balancing for Acne Improvement

Отзыв оставлен 4636037231853583596 Oct 17, 2012

This is one of the many products I'm taking to help with my Acne issues. I believe my Acne is primarily due to Hormone imbalance and this is one of hte many products I'm taking to help me get back in balance. So far so good. I'm taking more than 50 pills a day but I'm definitely seeing an improvement. iHerb as a company has provided all my ordered items promptly and as described - I will be sticking with iHerb

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Potent

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1036965 Aug 10, 2012

This is a very potent and good product I only take 1 capsule as it is very strong... so it is enough.. highly recommend it..

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным