RU

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Doctor's Best, High Absorption CoQ10, with BioPerine, 400 mg, 60 Veggie Caps

₽1,467.50
₽3,193.52
Экономия: ₽1,726.02 (скидка 54%)
4.6 из 5 на основании 74 отзывов

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »

Best bang for the buck

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3197578 Jul 24, 2008

My wife wants 1200 mg/day for a medical condition. We've found this to be the most economical mg/dollar ratio. It's hard to evaluate the other qualities, but I know my wife appreciates not having to take any more quantities of pills and caplets than she needs to. The only thing that would make it better for our purpose would be if it came as a 600 mg cap.

Raising serum CoQ10 level

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2102505 Oct 08, 2008

It is too soon to know the effectiveness of this product. I am having blood tests for CoQ10 in the weeks and months ahead in my attempts to raise my serum level. That should reveal how effective this product actually is.

I from VT

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1568282 Nov 23, 2008

My husband has used this to help with his Parkinson's disease. We feel it has help to slow the progression of the disease.

Undecided

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3023434 Jan 27, 2011

Been taking this a long time. Don't really notice a difference between this and drug store brand.

Good quality

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3354133 Jun 01, 2011

I think this is quite good, but prefer a better bargain.

Позиции 1-5 из 9