RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,889.19
₽4,111.30
Экономия: ₽2,222.11 (скидка 54%)
4.6 из 5 на основании 76 отзывов

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

CoQ10...it works

7 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2873832 Jul 12, 2009

Now do not ask me how I know it works but it is a good companion to my other medicines....ALTACE, VYTORIN, TOPROL, PAVLIX. NIASPAN. My blood tests prove that I am doing remarkably well....LDL is down to 20, blood pressure is 110-60. So after three heart attacks and one stroke in the last five years I am told by my Physician I am in excellent health. CoQ10 is a gift to my good health.

CoQ10

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1168189 Feb 29, 2008

I have had high blood pressure since I was 30. After extensive research and some frustrating sessions with cardiologists, I have embarked on a dosage of Coenzyme Q10 - finally my blood pressure has normalized ( I'm now 63 years old!) I need high dosages and the pricing on I-Herb is very reasonable compared to my local Sams Club and drug stores. I am also very concerned about the purity of supplements and I trust I-Herb.

CoQ10 400 mg

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1661549 Apr 19, 2008

Yes you do have the best price abd product. I give my Husband 1200 mg a day for Parkinson desease it works for him better than the med they precribe also the Pdf approves it I just wish the fda would approve it so it didnt cost me so much out of pocket money. But thank you for having the best price. Now please dont raise it. Thank you Jloser

Great Immune Booster

Отзыв оставлен asiakrys Mar 25, 2011

I've bought it for my mom, who have the cerebellar syndrome. She takes 2 capsules a day. Since taking this supplement, she really feels better. We don't know if it slows the progression of the disease, but definitely my mom has more energy now. Also - good price:)

Пожаловаться

dose too high for me. bad side effects

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3085712 Aug 09, 2013

This is not a reflection of the product, I just want to give people a heads up on the potential side effects. I've been taking 100 mg CoQ10 for yrs with no problem. I decided to try increasing the dose to see if I could eliminate my cardiac arrythmias. It was very effective for that! However, I began experiencing very uncomfortable gastrointestinal side effects, as others have reported. Abdominal pain, diarrhea, zero appetite. I also started experiencing increasing muscle tension and pain and headaches both of which became extreme after about a week, and worsening insomnia. I finally figured out what has been causing all these problems and stopped the CoQ10. I'll stay off it for a while then go back to a lower dose. Bummer! Wish I weren't so sensitive to the side effects. It was nice to get rid of my arrythmias.

Позиции 1-5 из 68