RU
RUB
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Комбинированная скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Посмотреть/Редактировать корзину Оформить Заказ
Всего в Корзине:
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,554.95

₽3,383.92

Экономия: ₽1 828,97 (скидка 54%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
  • New Lower Price! (used to be $43.20)
  • Отзывы | Английский
    Русский (0)
    Сортировать по

    dose too high for me. bad side effects

    Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3085712 авг 09, 2013

    This is not a reflection of the product, I just want to give people a heads up on the potential side effects. I've been taking 100 mg CoQ10 for yrs with no problem. I decided to try increasing the dose to see if I could eliminate my cardiac arrythmias. It was very effective for that! However, I began experiencing very uncomfortable gastrointestinal side effects, as others have reported. Abdominal pain, diarrhea, zero appetite. I also started experiencing increasing muscle tension and pain and headaches both of which became extreme after about a week, and worsening insomnia. I finally figured out what has been causing all these problems and stopped the CoQ10. I'll stay off it for a while then go back to a lower dose. Bummer! Wish I weren't so sensitive to the side effects. It was nice to get rid of my arrythmias.

    Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

    hard to swallow - sticks inside mouth

    Отзыв оставлен 5590642774447044530 окт 07, 2014

    These veggie capsules are in the hall-of-fame for difficult to swallow. Had to drink copious amounts of water before, during & after every dose. No discernible difference when using.

    Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

    Позиции 1-2 из 2