Good

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Apr 24, 2013

Good for when studying for exams! Helps me to focus and concentrate better.

Doctor's Best, Extra Strength Ginkgo - Good for memory, but beware of its blood-thinning capability

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Feb 08, 2014

My mama (in law) would badger me about this whenever her stock is about to run out. She says her memory has improved a lot since she started taking this. I introduced it to her and my papa (in law, RIP, bless his soul) 2 years ago. And they have been regular ever since. I used to take ginkgo but I stopped because I found out that I easily bleed as manifested when my nose bleeds. (Ginkgo has blood-thinning effects.) Maybe because of the dosage 120mg. I don't remember my nose bleeding when I take the other Ginkgo at 60mg. But, I notice that even mild ASA 81 mg (baby aspirin) taken 2 days straight would make my nose bleed. So for now, I only take it once in a while. But my momma, takes it every day with no adverse effects, and she's already 89! Just a precaution, if you are reading this, observe first how your body responds to ginkgo as every body is different. Still, I rate this product highly. So does my in laws. >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

too strong

Posted by Reviewer2735063 on Jul 15, 2008

I found these 120 mg capsules too strong for me. They made me edgy and iritable. Putting half into empty capsules and taking 60 mg works better for me. I can definitly tell an improvement in my memory when I'm taking ginkgo.

Terrible experience...

Posted by Reviewer1649025 on Dec 06, 2007

While it is claimed that Ginkgo Biloba will enhance memory and concentration, it did nither for me. Instead, I was overstimulated and restless for about 6 hours after taking a standard dose. I could hardly sleep that night. Over all, a terrible experience. I will be throwing these out.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1738465 on Aug 07, 2010

It has noticeably improved my memory and decreased my "brain fog" in a matter of weeks. Thanks!

Ginkgo Biloba

Posted by Reviewer2851483 on Oct 28, 2008

excellent - Improves Poor circulation - Mental fuzziness - Symptoms of Alzheimer's disease - Memory loss - Vertigo - Ringing in ears - Enhances circulation to brain, heart, limbs, ears & eyes.

Inexpensive

Posted by Reviewer2425198 on May 16, 2009

Before I started taking it I felt like I was in a fog but that has cleared away and now I don't think that I will stop using it for fear of going back there. It seems like it wakes my mind out of its sleepy sluggishness! Actually I think that is the Phosphatidyl Serine that is doing that for me I take the Ginkgo as an extra bit of insurance. I don't like the fact that Doctor's Best always uses gelatin in their capsules.

Helps

Posted by Reviewer1557027 on Apr 25, 2014

It does seem to give me some relief from Tinnitus.

Doctor's Best-Dizzy & too strong

Posted by RiaAman on May 10, 2016

Bought this for my daughter to enhance her study and for alertness. Result make her worst. Took only 1/2 cap(with food) for 4 days and make her headaches, dizzy and restless.

the best!

Posted by Reviewer2457770 on Sep 28, 2009

I'm 40 years old and am in a highly stressful occupation. I was starting to lose way more hair than usual around the crown, which freaked me out since being female, your hair is your greatest asset. Well, I read the ginkgo may help with hair growth, which turned out to be true. There is new hair growth (way more than usual) around the crown and this brand, being of such high quality, enables me to take less than other brands.