Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Doctor's Best, Стабилизирующая R-липоевая кислота, 100 мг, 180 капсул

$47.98
$89.99
руб 2441.04
Экономия: $42.01 (скидка 47%)
4.5 из 5 на основании 70 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (34)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 36

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

The best form of Lipoic Acid

11 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1317707 Aug 29, 2010

Since I have been taking this particular form of Lipoi Acid, I am always in a good mood and have no brain fog. It was so bad that sometimes I could not even find my words.... I am 35 yrs old!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Doctor's Best, Stabilized R-Lipoic Acid, 100 mg, 180 Veggie Capsules

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен noneofyourfrigginbusiness Mar 08, 2012

R-Lipoic Acid is exceptionally suitable for supporting the retina of the eye because it can enter the mitochondria, recycle other antioxidants, and is regenerated by high blood sugar. R-Lipoic Acid can help protect the nervous system from the damaging effects of unhealthy blood sugar metabolism, it appears to support healthy glucose uptake and utilization directly.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

GREAT PRODUCT

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1442942 Sep 13, 2011

After I waited over 4 weeks for the shipment to arrive, I wanted to give it some time before reviewing it. I must say, it is a great product. First of all it gave me energy and it also took care of a hormonal head-egg in 15 minutes after taking it, which I did not expect!The only drawback is, that it can be giving you a bad burning sensation in your stomach after taking it and you have to drink several glasses of water to cease the burning effect. It does not do this all the time. Sometimes I feel nothing at all. The therapeutic dosage is 600mg. I slowly worked myself up to 500mg and soon I will take 600mg in divided doses over the day. I must say, I am very happy with this product!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Quality Product

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1406065 Jun 25, 2010

Its an important supplement for anti-oxidant support. This is the highest quality for the price of any lipoic acid I've found.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

R-Lipoic Acid

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1841745 Nov 24, 2010

Seems to be working. I take it along with GlucoCare for blood sugar control. My readings have been very good. Doctor said to keep doing whatever it is I am doing!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 36

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »