RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,228.61

₽2,293.27

Экономия: ₽1,064.66 (скидка 46%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
  • Doctor's Best uses exclusively the Tryptopure brand of Tryptophan, manufactured by Ajinomoto of Japan.
  • Отзывы | Английский
    Сортировать по

Opposite effect

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1333305 Sep 01, 2012

It's been awhile since I've taken the time to write a review, but I had to for this. I ordered this as a freebie to an order and have taken it 2 nights in a row after running out of my melatonin (Source Naturals 2.5 mg peppermint). It's now 4:00 am and I just unloaded the dishwasher! Not helping with sleep whatsoever, in fact it was hard to even fall asleep which I normally don't have a problem with, and I will not be taking these again (I thought maybe last night not sleeping was a fluke and decided to give them a 2nd chance). Can't wait for my melatonin to arrive!!

Did not work

Отзыв оставлен AReviewer Mar 28, 2014

My dad used to take L-Tryptophan years ago to help him fall asleep. I saw it on iHerb and thought I would try it. For me, this product did not work. It did not help me fall asleep. I did not feel any drowsiness. I tried it for several weeks with no results, then discontinued it.

sleep

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2923947 Mar 02, 2011

didn't work to put me to sleep.got drowsy but no sleep

L-Tryptophan

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1230830 Jan 10, 2012

could cause an upset stomach

Tryptophan

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1901077 Feb 08, 2011

Thank you for the very fast postage. I will be purchasing these again. Wonderful sleep aid. Thank you

tryptophan

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2205020 Oct 24, 2007

top quality- top price

Good Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1050760 Sep 29, 2010

This is a very good product. Good quality Tryptophan. I give a 4 rating because it took a long time to get here. Got the package, in very good condition, on September 27th. The delay is probably at the border...Will buy again. Thanks, Joanne.

Позиции 1-7 из 7