RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽3,460.65

₽6,459.40

Экономия: ₽2,998.75 (скидка 46%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Curcumin plus BioPerine is an excellent combo

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1077828 Mar 14, 2010

I have used several different curcumin versions over the last two years (as a cancer survivor) and this is the best one I've found. I take quite a bit of it (six tabs a day) but I feel it is what has brought my tumor markers down. Read the research ...

Curcumin and diarrhea

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1933901 May 07, 2012

After two weeks, I had to discontinue taking this product because of persistent diarrhea.After ten days off, I tried again, taking approximately one quarter of a tablet only once, but the diarrhea returned the same day. A pity,because curcumin sounds promising for several conditions.

Great supplement

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1041451 Feb 18, 2011

This has been a great supplement for my prostate cancer that is now in remission.

Doctor's Best, Best Curcumin C3 Complex, with BioPerine, 1000 mg, 120 Tablets

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2913636 Dec 06, 2009

I compared strengths, prices, and compounds - this seemed to be the best price for the highest concentrate/most doses.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Doctor's. Best Curcumin 1000 mg.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2414038 Sep 16, 2009

I believe Curcumin protects against diseases like cancer. In India where Curcumin (in curry) is part of the daily diet, cancer rates are very low.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Very efficient in relieving knee pain.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1201011 Apr 09, 2011

It was indeed a good product. After taking only for 1 month, I hardly feel pain in my knee. Will continue to take this product.

"Indian Gold"

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2598294 Sep 02, 2010

Brilliant product - my top cancer fighter! Great price too!

A needed Nutrient

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1430593 Feb 08, 2010

This is something that I have done research on. It is the right dose at the right price. Something I will continue to take.

Anti-inflammatory

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1202802 Sep 08, 2009

I have tremendous success with l-tryptophan for endorphin replenishment, this product worked very effectively when I was in an acute pain state. The combination increased the assimability.

Dr. Best curcumin C3

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3016234 Dec 30, 2012

This is apparently a great anti-inflammatory.I gave this a 3 not higher because Dr. Best has more expensive curcumin that has phosphatydl cholene instead of biprene to make it more absorbable. The caps are solid and I prefer vegie caps for easier absorption.

Позиции 1-10 из 61