Впервые в iHerb?!

Doctor's Best, Best BioEnergy D-Ribose, 8.8 oz (250 g)

руб 1047.86
Reviews 1-star
русский (0)
Other Reviews (3)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

No Effect

Posted by Reviewer2517781 on Mar 27, 2014

I suffer from chronic fatigue and my doctor recommended d-ribose. I bought this one as it seemed a good price for what I consider a very expensive product. It had absolutely no effect on me taking it twice a day.

No results

Posted by Reviewer2217998 on Jul 17, 2008

I bought this after reading raves about it on an ebay forum thread. Took it for 2 weeks. Each scoop has 5 carbs, and that's what it felt like (I am very carb-sensitive). I did not lose weight nor get any special energy from this product. As usual, iherb shipped PRONTO, got it in 2 days coast to coast.

Energy boost

Posted by Reviewer2034034 on Jun 08, 2010

I have not found it to be effective for me.

Quick boost of energy

Posted by Reviewer2005544 on Jun 23, 2011

It gave me a quick boost and then nothing. SO I dont recommend it for long lasting energy. Try liquid Vitamin B-12 cheaper and more powerful.

Dangit!

Posted by Reviewer2870647 on Aug 13, 2011

I really wanted this to work for me but I got nothing:(

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »