RU
RUB

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Комбинированная скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Посмотреть/Редактировать корзину Оформить Заказ
Всего в Корзине:
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽932.74

₽1,989.53

Экономия: ₽1,056.79 (скидка 53%)

Написать Отзыв
  • iHerb Note: Dr. Best uses Benfotiamine manufactured by Hamari of Japan. Click here to see a "sample"of a certificate of analysis
  • Оценки Покупателей

    5 Звезды
    4 Звезды
    3 Звезды
    2 Звезды
    (4)
    1 Звезды
    (7)
    Отзывы | Английский
    Сортировать по

    Excellent dose of Benfotaimine

    Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3343172 Jan 22, 2016

    Very helpful for balancing blood sugars and with neurological pain.

    Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

    1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

    Life saving!!

    Отзыв оставлен Kittyhearsawho Aug 29, 2015

    After having a terrible constellation of symptoms for months on end, including heart palpitations that took me numerous times to the hospital, I was diagnosed with a parasite called 'Blastocystis Hominis'. Once I knew what I was dealing with, I was on the road to recovery using a variety of supplements. However, it wasn't until I researched my heart symptoms further after one terrifying night, I found that parasites produce a form of alcohol as a bi-product. This alcohol has to be converted by the body, which requires thiamine. This process is continuous and can quickly deplete your thiamine. Exhausted thiamine levels can cause a multitude of problems, especially cardiovascular, which can ultimately be fatal. NOT ONCE, did a dr at a clinic or hospital check my b1 levels during any heart episode I had. It wasn't until I took this, that my heart started to settle….within half an hour!!! I take this twice a day every day now, and I am feeling normal for the first time in almost a year. I will never be without this. FYI - Other supplements I use are Saccharomyces Boullardi, Grapefruit Seed Extract, Lactoferrin and Wormwood/Black Walnut/Clove tincture.

    Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

    3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

    blood sugar

    Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1335496 May 28, 2015

    I've read a lot of information on this product and understand its benefits to compensate for blood sugar. I am also satisfied with the benefits.

    Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

    2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

    Benfotiamine helps me for pre diabetes

    Отзыв оставлен 5110121117546310958 Apr 09, 2015

    It helps me to reduce pre-diabetes risk and lifts my mind.

    Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

    2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

    not so good, not so bad

    Отзыв оставлен 4865024817729454685 Sep 25, 2014

    not so good, not so bad

    Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

    Ni fu ni fa

    Отзыв оставлен MonteErebus Jul 10, 2014

    Se supone que ayuda a controlar el ansia de comer dulce.... a mi no me hace nada :-(

    Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

    little

    Отзыв оставлен 4871441214480765874 May 05, 2014

    i want 300 mg

    Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

    Excellent

    Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2849359 Apr 29, 2014

    It help reduce AGE's and is also good for cardiovascular health for hyperglycemia and pain.

    Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

    good

    Отзыв оставлен 5154170390377322146 Apr 01, 2014

    This might not be the best brand but for the money its unbeatable ,I take 2-3 a day .its perfect if you have a food hangover will perk you up quickly !

    Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

    1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

    Doctor's Best, Best Benfotiamine, l50mg

    Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2234648 Mar 18, 2014

    I take this along with some other supplements to relieve severe night leg cramps, and feel it definitely helps to improve the problem. Good company and good price.

    Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

    1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

    Позиции 1-10 из 168

    « Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »