Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары

Customer Reviews

Designer Whey, 100% сывороточный протеин премиум порошок, без вкуса 12 унции (340 г)

Customer Ratings
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)
Sort by

Items 1-4 of 4 total

Good stuff

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3091549 Mar 30, 2011

Seems to help me keep my protein intake up to standards and also give me pep without making my stomach feel yucky. Shake it up in a jar with a bit of cold water, and you can glug down fast, and get it over with. Important for people who don't do the "3 square meals" thing.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Designer Whey Rocks!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2920020 Dec 08, 2008

Has become a regular part of my diet. I am going to try all the flavors.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

The Best!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1333587 Nov 25, 2009

This is the best instant protein supplement I have tired. It does not impart a flavor to the food or drink you mix it into. It dissolves instantly, isn't gritty and doesn't lump. I split the serving between morning and evening. Mix it with milk or make a smoothie. I have even added it to my oatmeal and it goes down nicely.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

C/B

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1993883 Nov 13, 2012

Isolated Whey, good taste!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Items 1-4 of 4 total