The Alcohol smell !!

Posted by 5350648927122084012 on Aug 26, 2014

leaves your skin refreshed, But Adding to the strong smell of tea tree oil, A stronger smell of alcohol can make it hard to use, Without even using it close to the eyes makes your eyes teary.

They are okay.

Posted by Reviewer1599612 on Aug 05, 2011

I wasn't a fan of these cleansing pads. The smell of the Tea Tree oil made my eyes, nose, and throat burn even though I held my breath and closed my eyes when using them. They did a decent job of cleansing. My boyfried liked them and has been using them. But we have had them for 5 months and haven't finished the jar. I prefer good old Oxy cleansing pads to these.

probably the worst smelling pads ever

Posted by Reviewer2114633 on Jun 18, 2012

pros: they remove dirt well. cons: feel pretty harsh on the skin so i wouldn't ever use them daily. also, their smell is absolutely disgusting.

not for me...too drying

Posted by Reviewer3266581 on Sep 26, 2008

I may be too sensitive--kind of burns---

Very drying, but cleansing

Posted by Umbridge on May 10, 2010

I liked these, but they definitely don't do the job that the nasty chemical-filled ones do. I think it's all a matter of skin type though, and these would work fine for others, especially those prone to bacterial-based pimples. I tend to get more hormone-related breakouts.

Demasiado fuerte

Posted by 4884038412398456856 on Jul 25, 2012

Nada más abrir el bote ¡los ojos me lloran!. Demasiado agresivas, la cara escuece, es muy astringente, la cara se queda seca.

desert Essence, Natural Tea Tree Oil Facial Cleansing Pads.

Posted by chukchenka on Aug 01, 2012

To much alcohol. Very strong smell of tea tree. Each pad is like sandpaper. It cleans the face, but in a very unpleasant way. I planning to take it with me to a trip next week just to safe place in suitcase and finish it, but I don't think I'll buy it again.

Harsh

Posted by Reviewer2239859 on Nov 18, 2012

I have thick skin but the combination of alcohol and ROUGH waffle pattern pads made me peel like crazy.

not sure

Posted by Reviewer2047583 on Jul 11, 2013

Very strong alcohol smell, not that sure of purifying effect.

Irritation

Posted by 4909589906086386067 on Sep 22, 2013

Irritated my skin. Not for everyone.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »